Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. Gotcha38

125 gallons of mixed Malawi

Looks great. Don't they get a little irritable with each other when they don't have cover?
  2. Gotcha38

What are the costs of a tank? And opinions on the setup I've got planned.

Haha. I'm gonna give 'em a call tomorrow and see if it comes with a stand. It comes with two filters. Who knows what they are.
  3. Gotcha38

$85 for a running 55gal? What say you newbie forum?
  4. Gotcha38

North Alabama Storm Pictures -Load Warning

See any funnels on the ground?
  5. Gotcha38

I've actually been by Sandlapper, but didn't ask about tanks or anything because it seemed like they were only doing large saltwater tanks. I'll stop in today and see if they have anything smaller around. That's a good idea! I am getting a little anxious and ready to just hit Petsmart and...
  6. Gotcha38

135 Gallon Build...

I also love using Google Sketch. Wish I had some good woodworking space/tools/etc.
  7. Gotcha38

How do you take off the black rims on tanks?

I do remember reading about someone breaking their tank while removing the rim. I think they blamed it on trying to go too quickly and putting too much torque on it.
  8. Gotcha38

Sometimes I wish I was from Vegas, or NYC where there's plenty of craigslists within reasonable distances. Alas I live in BFE SC, by choice of course. The only craigslist center within a decent distance is Greenville, SC. Every other one is ~ 2hrs one way. Driving 4hrs to pickup a used 20g...
  9. Gotcha38

Chia bobcat! I'm gonna call the 29 guy and see what he says. I've been patiently waiting, but nothings popping up.
  10. Gotcha38

Anyone know what a Whisper 600 filter is? The only thing I can find on the internet is an antique looking air pump. http://greenville.craigslist.org/for/2350268477.html
  11. Gotcha38

I think i'm finally done with my tank! (Video)

I like your tank and the inhabitants. Great work!
  12. Gotcha38

Stocking a 20 Gallon long? Please help!!

I'm also setting up a 20L and looking at about the same stock that you are. What a coincidence. Is there any chance that the shrimp and corys would be competing for food with the rams? I'm looking at stocking 10 - 15 harlequin rasboras 6 or 8 dwarf corys And then possibly a trio of...
  13. Gotcha38

I offered this guy $60 for this 29g setup a while back, and he wasn't interested. Now he's trying to sell it by adding a bobcat and upping the price to $325! http://greenville.craigslist.org/fuo/2307823352.html
  14. Gotcha38

DIY - Root Tabs

We sell the same Amaco brand pottery clay at Hobby Lobby in case anyone reading doesn't have a JoAnns or AC Moore locally.
  15. Gotcha38

I'm trying. I guess I'm just excited. :nilly:
  16. Gotcha38

That's what I emailed him about. Here's what he sent back. The name on the filter is Pengiun Bio Wheel 170. I do not see any damage. It was being used just a few months ago and the fish were given away and the tank was pumped out. I was thinking of offering maybe $50 and seeing what he...
  17. Gotcha38

Put out a feeler on this. http://greenville.craigslist.org/for/2292360510.html Any ideas on a reasonable offer?
  18. Gotcha38

I tried to read the post about EI, but I couldn't make it. My ADD is killer with that kind of thing. The PPS seems really easy. 2ml per day, waterchanges as needed.
  19. Gotcha38

Wow, this thread made the PPS seem really easy. http://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/pps-analysis-feedback/39491-newbie-guide-pps-pro.html Does everyone buy dry minerals and elements and create their own fluids or can you just pick up a jug of micro and macro?
  20. Gotcha38

That's just the light fixture I've been looking at. It looks like a good deal for the price. Can you explain some of the bold abbreviations? And how long does a bottle of excel last and cost? Would I have to dose it if I was doing co2?
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store