Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. jojo22

Putting a chiller in the attic

Not to mention the heat up there, the chiller would be putting more heat (not sure exactly how much) into an area that is poorly ventilated. This can (from a roofer) be bad for your roof as the heat could break down the shingles if left long enough. Thus why we use ridge vents now ( but adding...
  2. jojo22

Pet Stores IN Ohio

Not sure about Medina but if you come down Canton area Wet Pets Plus is a nice store. Little mom and pop place but good stock.
  3. jojo22

Looking to Add Corals

Also don't count on the picture online looking like the bulb, your screen settings can change color very easily.
  4. jojo22

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

Yeah, but that is for the travel, This guy isn't making anything on them, so he's giving them for free. And to the person who said what if they arn't there, they are I have known this couple for years and they are not like that.
  5. jojo22

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

Not that I can think of, I'd even let them have one of the 45's and the 25 for the money!! I figure gas will be about $300 and the truck is $206 so half the gas would be about $150
  6. jojo22

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

Don't really have much to pawn,plus I don't really like those types of deals I always feel dirty when I leave, even if I bought something and didn't pawn.
  7. jojo22

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

Okay so I was just talking to a guy I know online, and he's moving. He has decided NOT to take his take his tanks on the long trip with him. So he was going to SMASH THEM and put them in the dumpster!! So If anyone needs to hitch a ride between canton ohio and wisconsin dells please let me...
  8. jojo22

Not sure what to do / anemone

How long have you had it?? Could it just be preparing to expel waste??
  9. jojo22

Puppies in Canton Ohio

Ill have pics up later tonight
  10. jojo22

My Tank

Holey hair algae fishman!!! Good luck with the fight, hope all goes well for you.
  11. jojo22

Sump Construct (Adhesive) Question

EDPM Weather striping http://www.captivereefing.com/showthread.php?t=3282&highlight=pressure
  12. jojo22

Puppies in Canton Ohio

I just had a litter of nine pit bull puppies. I am asking an adoption fee of $75 each. There are however a few stipulations: First of all the puppies WILL NOT leave the mother until they are 8 weeks old. Second, all puppies must have a completed transfer form registered with the county dog...
  13. jojo22

Help! Chain link eel not eating

try shrimp from the market. Or clams/mussels.
  14. jojo22

budget lighting

If you want decent growth run 10,000K. Lighting company's sell saltwater lighting units with 10,000K bulbs for a reason. BECAUSE they have spent more money on research than you will on your entire tank. They don't install 10,000K's for fun. They sell them like this because it is best for your...
  15. jojo22

deep sand bed have it or not?

Not always true, many have used RUGF's and been quite successful in doing so. But that is not an option with sand as it would just fall into the UGF and clog it.
  16. jojo22

Clean Up Crew

x2 Start out with a few snails and some hermits. if you get a type of algae research what will eat it and go from there.
  17. jojo22

Thinking about adding copepods

Yep, good idea. www.oceanpods.com
  18. jojo22

How do I get the nitrates down??

I would toss in some bio spira and see if that helps. I have used this stuff and it works great.
  19. jojo22

budget lighting

Whats the kelvin rating? Most household lights are only 6500K, you need 10000K to keep corals alive, but those would work great for macro's and such.
  20. jojo22

soon to be noobey

Hope that helps
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store