Puppies in Canton Ohio

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

jojo22

Salt-aholic Xtreme
Sep 21, 2006
I just had a litter of nine pit bull puppies. I am asking an adoption fee of $75 each. There are however a few stipulations: First of all the puppies WILL NOT leave the mother until they are 8 weeks old. Second, all puppies must have a completed transfer form registered with the county dog warden before they leave my house, along with the appropriate insurance policy (I will call and check insurance and registration forms before the dogs leave). Lastly all puppies will be adopted out on a spay/neuter contract NO EXCEPTIONS, an adoption agreement must be filled out and the pups must be neutered by 7 months of age or be returned to me. I will supply the contact info for a low cost spay/neuter clinic at your request. I can also supply the name and phone number of an insurance company with VERY affordable rates to cover pits.

Adoption fee will go to costs of whelping the litter and having both of my females spayed.

Feel free to e-mail me (please leave contact info) or call us at (330) 956-4222 after 7:30

jojo22

Salt-aholic Xtreme
Sep 21, 2006
Ill have pics up later tonight

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
Hey JOJO!! yay! new pups! where are the pics! wanna see!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store