Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. severum mama

CPO

Very nice! HN and I have some babies growing out too, and a female that is about to drop babies, plus 3 berried females in another tank. LOL. They are quite prolific once they get to breeding. Have you ever caught them in the act? I freaked out the first time I saw them mating because I thought...
  2. severum mama

MY FISH ARE LOST IN THE MAIL!!!!!!!!!

Exactly. The boxes I send Express are almost always guaranteed overnight, but I have done shipping quotes where even Express mail was quoted at 3 days. It's overnight to a lot of areas from here, but really what you're paying the extra for is the guaranteed delivery time. I've only had it fail...
  3. severum mama

WTB inpaichthys kerri "Super Blue"

I have these. Feel free to PM me if you're interested. :)
  4. severum mama

WTB TYLO SNAILS (RABBIT)

I have chocolate, poso orange, and yellow antenna. Shoot me a PM if interested.
  5. severum mama

WTB gertrude's rainbow fish

We offer the best price that we can.
  6. severum mama

L-183 starlight bristlenose pleco care?

I actually went ahead and sent you some this afternoon, since I was going to the post office already. Hope you don't mind. ;)
  7. severum mama

L-183 starlight bristlenose pleco care?

I still have your address. I can send you a few IAL (indian almond leaves) if you want. I think I can do it in a regular envelope with just a couple stamps. I got a few hundred from an Aquabid seller some months back. You can also collect dried oak leaves yourself, and this will work. Nothing...
  8. severum mama

Suggestions for an interesting cull eater?

I was thinking along those same lines. African butterfly fish, especially, are REALLY cool IMO. They have a lot of personality. Definitely not a suitable choice IMO.
  9. severum mama

Shy gouramis

IMO just give them time. There is nothing to worry about yet and 3 days is not very long for them to get accustomed to their new surroundings. They should start to become less shy within a couple weeks or so. Pearls are great fish. I'm sure you will enjoy them. :)
  10. severum mama

pseudomugil gertrudae

They look nice and active!
  11. severum mama

picture of my 55 gallon

Wow, that is a lot of filtration! LOL. :) Judging from your stock, I'm sure you have a really active tank!
  12. severum mama

picture of my 55 gallon

Nice job, your plants look very healthy and your tank looks super clean! What is your stock? I can't tell what species you have from the pic.
  13. severum mama

Tylomelania Poso Orange

Thanks guys, really appreciate the compliments. :) MG- I am with you on all the tylos being super cool. We've been keeping and breeding chocolate, yellow, and orange spotted for a while now and just recently acquired the Poso orange and also a group of yellow antennas. I found our first yellow...
  14. severum mama

Tylomelania Poso Orange

I'm loving these snails... just wanted to share a few pics.
  15. severum mama

Guess whats in the bag/box!

I have a group of 6 of these. They're great fish. What they lack in color, they more than make up with their interesting behavior. FWIW, I wouldn't call them commonly available, and you got a good deal on yours IMO. Yes, you can find them in clubs from time to time, but that doesn't make them...
  16. severum mama

Microban - safe?

Can't say I've ever tried, but my gut feeling would be no.
  17. severum mama

is this a good deal?

Nope, to my knowledge this would refer to the JEBO/Odyssea crap fixtures. The Current T5 HO fixtures can use any brand of T5 HO bulbs.
  18. severum mama

Stiphodon percnopterygionus and Corydoras similis

Love these fish! Thanks for sharing. :)
  19. severum mama

WTB Betta Rutilans Male, shipping to 30028

Got a pair a while back and, sadly, lost the male. We have a lovely lady looking for a mate. Let me know if you have anything available. Thanks!
  20. severum mama

is this a good deal?

Looks like a good deal. Current USA's products come with the bulbs and mounting legs. That fixture will be ready to roll out of the box. You can use whatever timer you want, it doesn't have to be the one the site recommends. The hanging kit is an optional accessory for people that want to hang...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store