MY FISH ARE LOST IN THE MAIL!!!!!!!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Jannika

MTS Survivor
Mar 17, 2010
N. California
The seller wrote me back, he offered to try to get me a refund, I told him not to worry about it, although I didn't realize it would be that much though! Oh well. I can't upload any pics, they aren't the right format, but she doesn't have blue eyes either, shouldn't they be a blue by now? Or do they change color with age? Her tail is all brown though with a cream tip
Glad it worked out, but you paid good money for overnight service. It's all on record and no 'trying' needed. The seller will be getting your money back, and should refund it to you.

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
+1^

good luck:) hope you figure out what happened with the wrong fish deal with the seller

u don't need pics in any format

u can just upload them to ur laptop/computer, and then click on the paperclip icon clikc add files, select files, and then upload, and then insert inline...............s

Oct 31, 2009
CA
Real Name
Sho
Sometimes, express takes 2 days; mine always does. USPS says they don't guarantee shipment gets to its destination overnight, even though you pay for it, which I think is stupid since you pay a lot of money for it.
Glad the fishes made it!

Mgamer20o0

BobsTropicalPlants.com
Staff member
Jun 4, 2003
www.bobstropicalplants.com
Sometimes, express takes 2 days; mine always does. USPS says they don't guarantee shipment gets to its destination overnight, even though you pay for it, which I think is stupid since you pay a lot of money for it.
Glad the fishes made it!
they guarantee depending on the quote. you can check online with the zip codes on how long it will take. if its not there by the guaranteed time even if its 10 mins late you can get a refund on the shipping. they call it express they dont call it next day. most places are next day but some places just take longer.

severum mama

is a big bowl of wrong.
Dec 30, 2006
North GA
they guarantee depending on the quote. you can check online with the zip codes on how long it will take. if its not there by the guaranteed time even if its 10 mins late you can get a refund on the shipping. they call it express they dont call it next day. most places are next day but some places just take longer.
Exactly. The boxes I send Express are almost always guaranteed overnight, but I have done shipping quotes where even Express mail was quoted at 3 days. It's overnight to a lot of areas from here, but really what you're paying the extra for is the guaranteed delivery time. I've only had it fail one time, and all I had to do was take the receipt into the post office and ask for the refund, and they gave me cash immediately.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store