Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. Firebelly__girl

A couple of frog pics I took today

i love the last pic hes so cute!!! lol
  2. Firebelly__girl

First indoor turtle pond

wait, is that a regular size turtle, or a baby?? lol
  3. Firebelly__girl

Some photo's of my fish

goldfish and angel fish? lol cool fish
  4. Firebelly__girl

Goldy HELP HELP

Your teacher needs some explaining... you guys are gold so she gives you goldfish? wow.. what a great lesson.. couldnt she have just told you you guys were gold? Anyways.. You need to try to give your goldfish away to local petstores, do not ask for store credit or cash, just say you can not...
  5. Firebelly__girl

Goldfish laid eggs - with photos, etc.

they are so beautiful! and poor little fender, he was gorgeous! Even from the pics of him as a baby! would have loved to see what he looked like a few inches long... :( they are some lucky fish!
  6. Firebelly__girl

Do you actually quarantine your fish?

Ive never quarantined... ill get unlucky one day though and learn the hard way..
  7. Firebelly__girl

Stock my tank! All 3-5gal of it!

Do you have a pic of the tank?
  8. Firebelly__girl

What pretty fish can live in a pond???

I dont see many pond fishes prettier than a kois.
  9. Firebelly__girl

My dads tank

Seriously, all them fish.. in one tank? That is one of the most over stocked tanks I have EVER heard of! I don't even know what to say because by now with all the other responses you know what needs to be done, so you really need to do it, because that fish list is just NUTS! I cant believe...
  10. Firebelly__girl

goldfish aggression

It may be mating...? That can sometimes look abusive. or maybe just a bad fish, but ive never had a mean or unsocial goldfish.
  11. Firebelly__girl

Whats this 55 worth?

$100 tops... I would pay a $100 for that... It cost me near 100 (90ish) to set up a new 20 gallon with stand.
  12. Firebelly__girl

Some questions on Fire-belly toads

Ive never worried about the humidity to much...if you have a water set up, and you have a regular light on it, or even at room temp your tank should maintain humidity, mine does anyways. You dont need a basking spot for them at all, just have a regular hood on it like a fish tank, regular or...
  13. Firebelly__girl

A few shots of my 18 year old male leopard gecko

Love the last one, hes handsomeee :)
  14. Firebelly__girl

My new pond

looks good, you need some green around it :)
  15. Firebelly__girl

My goldfish is dieing. (graphic pic)

Does anybody know what this little cluster of black dots are? I was just looking through old pictures i had of my fish and they have these little black dots... the fish in my default has a few... im just curious...is it their brain or something...or just markings.... lol
  16. Firebelly__girl

A friend of mine won him last july at a carnival and he was a lot smaller but still a good size...he shouldnt have been more than 2 years old... i have another shubunkin from the same carnival that actually is a lot thicker than him...I had him since july and my friend had the one that died...
  17. Firebelly__girl

Goldfish training?

Goldfish defiantly have a memory, how would they know people=food every time you walk into the room? I dont know about training... never tried it but they defiantly know when their getting food...and they know that when i stick my arm towards the bottom im putting food in my plecos cave so they...
  18. Firebelly__girl

My pride and joy

he looks so happy!
  19. Firebelly__girl

He was still alive when I went to school this morning, but just breathing worse, im home now but he passed today. Sucks, but Im just hoping it doesnt happen to my other 2 guys... as much as ive searched the internet I cant find any info on how to prevent this from happening or how to get rid of...
  20. Firebelly__girl

He is breathing heavy... but I have him in a big bowl now with an air filter.. the current from the filters seems like it was stressing him out, well if i was him it would be stressing me out because he was just moving with the current. I did see him struggle to the bottom once but he just...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store