My new pond

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Niljore

Arowna
Mar 12, 2008
Mauritius
niljore.hi5.com
Very nice pond, i do have a question, can u tell me of what material the pond basement is made, as i see in the pic it my be some kind of plastic, just need to know what type it is. Me also i'm planning to set up a pond. Very Nice layout keep it up!:)

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Do a google search for pond supplies and you will be amazed. The liners come in various thicknesses.

Sploke

resident boozehound
Staff member
Oct 20, 2005
South Windsor, CT
Real Name
Matt
Nice one Joe. I live out near UConn, not too far away.

Reddog80p

Permanently Dechlor'd
Nov 18, 2006
All those rocks came from my brothers back yard he just build a new house and there were rocks laying around everywhere so I just helped my self to them, and now my back is killing me.
I checked out new construction subdivision sites on the weekends, tons of rocks everywhere and the price was right too, LMAO! Just dont go right after it rains or you'll be ankle deep in mud lol. Many subdivisions are actully using the rocks for landscaping so make sure you hit them before the houses are starting to get close to finished. Get some ibprofen before hand. 100 lb + rocks look nice, but your back will thank you for it after ;).

joeski

joeski
Jun 18, 2005
connecticut
I used a Firestone .45 mm rubber liner it is very flexible easy to work with and I was told that all professional pond installers use it, it is suppose to last 25 years.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store