Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. addicted2fish

help me puzzle this out....

The fluval 4 internal would do this tank great !!! you can place it in the back corner inside the tank, then just put driftwood, and some plant if you want to hide it , Just pull it out and clean it every mth . You Will be fine. I have one on my 75 with only a HOB 250 magnum with it !!! *( for...
  2. addicted2fish

How long to keep Lights on?

I also think 10 hours is fine. I leave mine on fro 8-9 hours and everything is great . Depends on whattypes of plants your trying to grow, and what types of algea you have now . do you dose ferts ? plant tabs ? use any co2 ?
  3. addicted2fish

The Many Faces of MsJinkzd

Great shots ! Love the hazel eyes :) mine are the same color , I cant rock out that spike thow !!! You look great ! I also would love to buy a shirt . Looks like you guys had a great time ! ~ Too bad Im in SH--towne , S.C. ~~~~~~ HA !
  4. addicted2fish

FS albino bristle nose pair,albino galaxy guppies, vals, 10 pack of plecos-SC- shipping

:mwave:that pair could easily sell for 45.00 !! That plant lot is also A GREAT price ! You always have great deals , Bump for A great seller and awesome plants !!! and a great guy ~ :hearts:
  5. addicted2fish

FT -FS: Terrarium and Aquarium Supplys-WI-Shipping or Pick Up

I have LOTS of HUGE driftwood pcs..... what else you have ? I maytake the filter as well ... PM for pix ...............
  6. addicted2fish

FS Plants/Invertz - Shipping - Winchester, KY

HEY GET BACK TO ME ~~~ lol BUMP FOR A AWESOME SELLER !!!
  7. addicted2fish

FS FISH,EQUIPMENT,ALL MUST GO !! ship/S.C.

thanxs reef ~~~ I STILL HAVE PLANTS, AND 2 ADULT ANGELS I WILL SELL THAT PAIR FOR 45.00 SHIPPED !!!!!!! ALSO 3 ADULT LARGE MALE ALBINO BN PLECOS 10.00 A PC AND TONS OF 1& 1.2 " BABIES , THEY WILL SELL FOR 3.00 A PC, CHEAPER FOR THE MORE YOU BUY :) I HAVE A ROMAN RUINS DECOR 40.00 *(...
  8. addicted2fish

I HAVE SOME OF THAT TOO . WOULD YOU LIKE TO BUY SOME ? I AM SELLING BLYXA JAP . IT STAYS AT 4" HIGH AND GROWS REALLY FAST FOR ME CONSTANTLY MAKING NEW BABIES, AND LUSH AND ALOT IN NO TIME, WITH NO FERTS, AND NO CO2 !!! :) mine is growing this well in my 75 gallom, and all I do is throw in...
  9. addicted2fish

FOR ALL OTHER MEMBERS ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ANGLES ARE SOLD !! ADULT PLECOS ARE PENDING !! LIGHT FIXTURE IS PENDING ~~ TOM RAPIDS MAYBYE PENDING ~~ EVERYTHING ELSE STILL AVAILABLE !!!! I ALSO HAVE 2 ADULT BREEDING ANGELS FOR SALE !! ONE IS A FEMALE GOLD , AND THE OTHER IS A...
  10. addicted2fish

FS fish/plants/filters/ect. ohio shipped/pu

how much for the larger box floss filters ? how many do you have of them in all , and how much shipped parcel post to 29505 ... ?? TY !! sending PM as well
  11. addicted2fish

PM SENT ~~~ STILL have GOLD sub adult angels up for sale !!! 50.00 shipped takes ALL 13 !!! I also have 1" albino BN plecos with the long fin gene... 2.50 a pc. I also have F1 albino galaxy guppy mixed with snakeskin yellows awesome colors !! 20.00 shipped for a trio ~!! I have...
  12. addicted2fish

ANABUIS 8-10 plants ~~~ AVAILABLE 50.00 SHIPPED ~ HUGE PLANTS !! 5 gallon everything you need, but the tank~~~ The glass lid, the lighting fixture**(( CURRENT 12" fixture with 6500K & actenic bulbs ) NEW IN BOX !!!!!!! AND the TOM RAPIDS 501 ~~~~~~ 11 gold angels left ~~~...
  13. addicted2fish

bn pleco breeding

move the " female " to a differnt tank for awile if you can. It could" be a male, with males sometime the bristles wont show around a domiant male , OR if you re-enduce :her: and she is a female he will be nicer when he is ready "red coloring " .. And she will get full belly of dark color and...
  14. addicted2fish

20g newbie tank build

lovin the new layout and all the new corals . Cant wait to set mine up .
  15. addicted2fish

FS 50.00 shipped from SC ~ 24 hr sale only !!!!

BUMP !!! TONS OF ITEMS STILL LEFT !!! ANABUIS ~~ FOUND !) MORE !!!! AVAILABLE 50.00 SHIPPED ~ HUGE PLANTS !! 5 gallon everything you need, but the tank . *( I can ship the tank too, at your own risk) The glass lid, the lighting fixture, AND the TOM RAPIDS 501 ~~~~~~ ALL still...
  16. addicted2fish

FS Medium Light Plants - Georgia - Shipping

Pmed back , I only need a portion of what you have here, if you can split some of it up , you will still have plenty of stems for sale :) lemme know
  17. addicted2fish

FS Medium Light Plants - Georgia - Shipping

I may get this one too .. LOL ~~~ just shoot me a pm with ALL you have girl !! I need to fill up this tank !!
  18. addicted2fish

FS Invertz - Shipping Winchester, KY

hay james, any other shrimp ? I need some diff kinds, if you find someone else selling em cheap , shoot me a pm . Bump for a GREAT SELLER and awesome guy .
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store