FS FISH,EQUIPMENT,ALL MUST GO !! ship/S.C.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

addicted2fish

" Can you come out to play ? "
Mar 19, 2008
ANABUIS 8-10 plants ~~~ AVAILABLE 50.00 SHIPPED ~ HUGE PLANTS !!

5 gallon everything you need, but the tank~~~

The glass lid,

the lighting fixture**(( CURRENT 12" fixture with 6500K & actenic bulbs ) NEW IN BOX !!!!!!!

AND the
TOM RAPIDS 501 ~~~~~~

11 gold angels left ~~~ Will SHIP them for 50.00 !!!! with a slate for breeding & plant . *( remind me in paypal message angels & slate & anabuis plant for breeding )

I still have the adult DD black lace for sale . 20.00 OBO ~ has irrdecent colors in body , Has veil tail and LACEY Gorgues fish !!! Not sure of sex, It is of adult breeding age.

AND I also have a female gold adult *( she is in a pair, I want to keep the male.) AGAIN ~ she has been laying eggs and raising her fry !!! Breeding adult angel gold female . **((( I MAY' sell the pair, offer a great price on this parent rasing pair and they could be your pair' ))))

ALL BULBS still available ~~~ 4 65 watt 6500K 24" bulbs ~~50.00 SHIPPED ! 6 mths of use on them . lots of lumens left to grow awesome plants These are straight pin .

all shop light bulbs and

2 24" strip light fixtures (2) 50.00 SHIPPED

ROMAN RUINS SET ~~~~ 50.00 SHIPPED !!! &* (retails at petsmart for 79.99 )

I also have ALL F1 galaxy guppys mixed with yellow snakeskin available !
I have trios for 20.00 and I also have fry I will make a package cheap just PM and ask me !!

Drawf red lilly ~ full grown adult plants ~ tank raised ~7.00 pc
Loads of crypts ~~ 2.00 full sized tank raised plants .
shipping for plants is 6.00 let me know if you need a heatpack that would be 3.00 more .

MORE TO COME ~~~~ I will add it as I find it , must sell most of my items, moving soon, Have to sell !! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

addicted2fish

Mar 19, 2008
PM SENT ~~~

STILL have GOLD sub adult angels up for sale !!! 50.00 shipped takes ALL 13 !!!

I also have 1" albino BN plecos with the long fin gene... 2.50 a pc.

I also have F1 albino galaxy guppy mixed with snakeskin yellows awesome colors !!

20.00 shipped for a trio ~!!

I have most of ALL the above still up for sale, still have the current legs brand new they WILL fit ANY style current light fixture !!!!

And I still have roman ruins decor, angels, guppys, plecos .... snails ..

Will soon have tons of Shrimp for sale, waiting on bigger population :)

I also will sell some more of my blyxa , everyone LOVES it !! Its 2.00 a plant . + 6.00 shipping .

I have 5 / 12" stems of L. repens ~ 5.00
UG ~ handful ~~ 5.00
HUGE helifri *( spelling ) "18 tall !! plant Over 30+ leaves .... 15.00
5 bacopa colorata ~ 5.00
5 L indica stems ~ 4.00

still have tom rapids, and lid for 5.5 and current fixture that fits a 2,5 nano, but can fit the 5.5 and grow ANY plant . :)

serious buyers ask for pix. Thanxs for looking

XanAvaloni

AC Members
Nov 13, 2009
How soon is "soon" on the shrimp, and what varieties might you be offering? Soon that is.

addicted2fish

Mar 19, 2008
FOR ALL OTHER MEMBERS ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANGLES ARE SOLD !!

ADULT PLECOS ARE PENDING !!

LIGHT FIXTURE IS PENDING ~~

TOM RAPIDS MAYBYE PENDING ~~

EVERYTHING ELSE STILL AVAILABLE !!!!

I ALSO HAVE 2 ADULT BREEDING ANGELS FOR SALE !!
ONE IS A FEMALE GOLD , AND THE OTHER IS A DD BLACK LACE MALE .... BOTH BREEDING AGE, THE FEMALE HAS HAD FRY WITH HER OTHER MALE, AND I AM KEEPING HIM .... *( WOULD LET GO AT THE RIGHT PRICE ...LOL ) but i am sure she will mate with this DD black as well . would make a neat pair .. 50.00 SHIPPED !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

tropics007

AC Members
Jul 26, 2008
Wilmington, NC
I received my order of gold angelfish today. They all arrived GREAT!! Extremely fast shipping, and great packing. I can't wait until they start spawning. Thanks for the great fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store