Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. M

For Free | Black Molly, Bumblebee Goby, Zebra Nerite | $0 | East Quogue, NY | Shipping Only

I will take them, i have a 40 breeder w bumbles and rams and guppies. Lmk if you wanna ship them to FL.
  2. M

High Tech Dual T5 and LED vs 2 LED light for 72 Bow??

I read the title of this post and immediately knew it was you my man. Good luck
  3. M

c02 regulator

I recently purchased a co2 canister tank via craigslist as well. I purchased a 20lb tank for 30 bucks though i intended to purchase the regulator as well for 60. I disconnected my 10lb co2 from my 40 breeder and took it along. when i tested the reg it had a bad seat. The tank was still worth the...
  4. M

FS bsmith's beautiful CRS (with a CBS twist)!!!

Agreed, they seem a bit expensive, as most sales on here are forum friend based sales. I would be interested in a few to add to my 4 crs group, if they were cheaper, or sold in packages.
  5. M

FS Endlers (pure) - For Sale or For Trade

Yes it is understood that endler females are silvery white(I know they carry no color), as i keep a few species already only males in a 40 breeder, just not pure types. I keep the females in a 125 and get them preggies one at a time. There may have been another male in the bag but he arrived to...
  6. M

So I received the fish today. Everything was packaged very well and arrived on time, thank you. But the fish sent were not of good quality. I was sent one very small mediocre looking male endler with some decent patterning, and about 15 very very small colorless females. I have a 40 breeder with...
  7. M

100 gallon fish only saltwater tank...first saltwater tank ever

Lol... Yes the stuff smells pretty bad, but it is the only dechlorinator I will buy as it is only 1 cap for a 55 gallon. It is so strong that it is what I use to clean my purigen packs (water polisher and stabilizer) after I soak them in 50/50 chlorine for 30 min. I would also like to comment on...
  8. M

I could not figure out how to attach pics to Pm so here they are. The driftwood is sterile, and they were used in my tanks. I am gonna send you two pieces..:)... The the tank next to them is 13 inches high.
  9. M

Sounds great i will send pics of the driftwood and the extra stuff asap. most likely tomorrow.:) oh yea do you happen to have baby tears.
  10. M

WTB trade or buy some HC baby tears

Hello fellow fish friends, I recently acquired a fifteen gallon which i would like to use as a shrimp tank. I have it all ready to go, but the plants. I was wondering if any of my ac friends have a good clump or potted hc ( baby tears) to part with, hopefully enought to plant a 12inx12in area...
  11. M

I can trade you a good sized piece of driftwood your plecos might like for some endlers if your interested. I live in florida, i could trade it for your smallest bundle of endlers. and whatever else i got i think you might use ( sponges, lettuce clips)
  12. M

re did 10g came out amazing!!!!

Thanks!!!
  13. M

re did 10g came out amazing!!!!

You have accomplished a modern miracle within the aquascaping/planted aquarium hobby my friend. Your aquascaping techniques are above Mr. Amano's, as you have engulfed my field of view and mind with pure whimsy and awe. Your tank metamorphosis is that of a caterpillar to a butterfly,most...
  14. M

Betta and Ram compatibility

Thank you all for the feedback it has been much appreciated "My rule of thumb is to not keep the beta with anything that could cause a PERCEIVED threat to his dominion of the tank, so nothing that will flaunt or show colors...basically no cichlids. The ram would put up his dorsal fin and the...
  15. M

Betta and Ram compatibility

My buddy doesn't trust my opinion on whether bettas and rams are compatible. He recently attained an 18 gallon cube and wants to put a plakat betta and 4 rams let me know what you all think. I am not sure how the betta would react to the rams but I have told him two rams and the betta may work...
  16. M

My new Project... 125 gallons of excitement

I will post some more pics once the tank settles...
  17. M

I would love to do discus but i do not want to have to ship them over. I have an angel i threw in and my buddy gave me one on his tank unload.
  18. M

I may be a bit winded here but today and night have been very long, I am still up after working on this all night long but i am stopping by to post this before i pass out. It started with a rush to get the tank setup and get the tank out of the garage, as well as a call in the middle of the day...
  19. M

Will any ORGANIC SOIL WILL WORK, cause iam going after work today.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store