FS Endlers (pure) - For Sale or For Trade

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

mancas24

AC Members
Sep 27, 2008
Orlando, FL
Real Name
Manolo
I can trade you a good sized piece of driftwood your plecos might like for some endlers if your interested. I live in florida, i could trade it for your smallest bundle of endlers. and whatever else i got i think you might use ( sponges, lettuce clips)

ilikeguppies

AC Members
Apr 28, 2011
Houston, TX
Real Name
Thien Truong
I can trade you a good sized piece of driftwood your plecos might like for some endlers if your interested. I live in florida, i could trade it for your smallest bundle of endlers. and whatever else i got i think you might use ( sponges, lettuce clips)
Please do send me your offers.
You got me curious and interested.
Pictures of what you have to offer would quicken the trade.
You can send me PM for further arrangements.

Thanks

stormywendyann

AC Members
Apr 21, 2012
Westchester, CA
Real Name
Wendy Lubianetsky
Just an FYI: I received some Endlers from ilikeguppies and they were wonderful. So, if you had any doubts they are awesome.

mancas24

AC Members
Sep 27, 2008
Orlando, FL
Real Name
Manolo
Please do send me your offers.
You got me curious and interested.
Pictures of what you have to offer would quicken the trade.
You can send me PM for further arrangements.

Thanks

Sounds great i will send pics of the driftwood and the extra stuff asap. most likely tomorrow.:) oh yea do you happen to have baby tears.

ilikeguppies

AC Members
Apr 28, 2011
Houston, TX
Real Name
Thien Truong
Sounds great i will send pics of the driftwood and the extra stuff asap. most likely tomorrow.:) oh yea do you happen to have baby tears.
Sorry, I use to have baby tears but not anymore.
I have some low light plants (anacharis, guppy grass, horwort, java moss and crypt wendtii green) if you're interested.
Pictures will be great thanks.

Just an FYI: I received some Endlers from ilikeguppies and they were wonderful. So, if you had any doubts they are awesome.
Thanks for the support Wendy! =) You're wonderful!
Pure Endlers are simply beautiful.
Their colors speak for themselves =)

mancas24

AC Members
Sep 27, 2008
Orlando, FL
Real Name
Manolo
I could not figure out how to attach pics to Pm so here they are. The driftwood is sterile, and they were used in my tanks. I am gonna send you two pieces..:)... The the tank next to them is 13 inches high.
driftwood1.jpgdriftwood2.jpgdriftwood3.jpg

driftwood1.jpg driftwood2.jpg driftwood3.jpg

mancas24

AC Members
Sep 27, 2008
Orlando, FL
Real Name
Manolo
So I received the fish today. Everything was packaged very well and arrived on time, thank you. But the fish sent were not of good quality. I was sent one very small mediocre looking male endler with some decent patterning, and about 15 very very small colorless females. I have a 40 breeder with all sorts of endlers, but these will not be going into that tank as they well lessen my current stocks quality. At least I did not pay and it was a friendly trade. I still think he is a great person to deal with as far as cs but the like I said, not very happy with the stock.

ilikeguppies

AC Members
Apr 28, 2011
Houston, TX
Real Name
Thien Truong
So I received the fish today. Everything was packaged very well and arrived on time, thank you. But the fish sent were not of good quality. I was sent one very small mediocre looking male endler with some decent patterning, and about 15 very very small colorless females. I have a 40 breeder with all sorts of endlers, but these will not be going into that tank as they well lessen my current stocks quality. At least I did not pay and it was a friendly trade. I still think he is a great person to deal with as far as cs but the like I said, not very happy with the stock.

Thanks for the review bro.
I knew from the beginning that I didnt have many adults and did mention that most were juvies.
Sorry they didnt meet your expectations but I assure you they are pure tracing back to Adrian HD's stock.

I try to give at least 1 noticeable pair.
My water temperature is fairly cool so there should be more males in there just a little young to tell for sure.

Likewise, Mancas was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks for the opportunity to work out a trade.

I say give it some time and see whether colors are of good quality later.

Thanks again.

Underwhelmed

AC Members
Apr 1, 2011
Real Name
Bryan
I was sent one very small mediocre looking male endler with some decent patterning, and about 15 very very small colorless females.
I don't know ilikeguppies and can't vouch for his/her Endlers quality, but...

Pure Endler females have no coloring. They are just a silvery grey color.

One male to 15 females sounds like a great starter colony to me.

I keep about 6 different Endler types at the moment and wouldn't recommend keeping them all in the same tank (unless you only keep males) if you are worried about quality.

Any time you see someone offering Endlers with females showing coloration, they have been crossed with guppies at some point.

mancas24

AC Members
Sep 27, 2008
Orlando, FL
Real Name
Manolo
I don't know ilikeguppies and can't vouch for his/her Endlers quality, but...

Pure Endler females have no coloring. They are just a silvery grey color.

One male to 15 females sounds like a great starter colony to me.

I keep about 6 different Endler types at the moment and wouldn't recommend keeping them all in the same tank (unless you only keep males) if you are worried about quality.

Any time you see someone offering Endlers with females showing coloration, they have been crossed with guppies at some point.

Yes it is understood that endler females are silvery white(I know they carry no color), as i keep a few species already only males in a 40 breeder, just not pure types. I keep the females in a 125 and get them preggies one at a time. There may have been another male in the bag but he arrived to incapacitated to sex. I was just expecting more males, that is all, especially since they are so nice. As i said i would continue to buy from ilikeguppies as he/she was very professional and kind. I will tank them separately and hopefully when they start to overly cohabitate ;) they will give me some good looking fry. Hope you liked the wood, it may need to be tied down or screwed to slate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store