Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. Conski

Ever hav fish disappear w/o a trace?

You could have a mantis shrimp, they love to to kill things and go into hiding for months, only to be seen at night for a split second! Also it could be a really nice clean up crew, those tend to clean up real quick leaving you clueless More commonly though it took a giant leap of faith and is...
  2. Conski

got2envy's 15g Zoa and Paly Reef

I havent been on here in a while! Now i regret it! incredible :) great job!
  3. Conski

Best substrate for Crystal Clear water in a FOWLR tank??

Not really a such thing as crystal clear water except with just maintaining your tank, using good carbon, polyfilters etc. I just use Pink Sand, not the finest grade but my water is pretty clear! dont do crushed coral!
  4. Conski

Leather Toadstool help

Yup looks great to me dude. Doesnt seem unhappy in the least.. just leave it where it and let it acclimate some more and watch that sucker grow
  5. Conski

How many corals can you put in a 37 gal?

Please take some close ups of some of your chalices! they look fantastic with those LEDS
  6. Conski

Guillo1's 243G Solar Powered Reef

Dayumm, this tank always makes me :perv:! It makes me not be able to wait anymore to get some of the SPS you gave me a WHILE back and into my tank. I hope all keeps in this condition for a while and theres no more water problems, because its simple phenomenal!
  7. Conski

The brain collection expands again

Cool! I love tanks when people focus on one type of coral! I dk why I chose chalices to collect when these are just as pretty!
  8. Conski

Conskis 3rd attempt at a Solana Journal

Nope not at the moment. The hair algae phase is through. Been keeping up with weekly water changes. When the semester starts back up ill have most of my corals back.. until then i guess sit tight :hi:
  9. Conski

Its a 34 gallon solana
  10. Conski

actually the Treo was doing great up until recent. Now they kind of pick on the smallest one during the day. Other then that they are golden, the funny thing is the cardinal fish .. if he isn't staring at me and staying still in the front of the glass he will follow the female around
  11. Conski

Been a while since an update. didnt wanna do much with pictures until the awful hair algae phase ended, so i had to do some waiting. You can still see some leftovers of it in the video I got a treo of clown fish that adopted a bangali tank bread cardinalfish. anyways heres a video. it was...
  12. Conski

Not been a good few weeks. already my curse is coming back. Woke up the other day, female clown on ground dead :(, shame on me thinking clowns dont jump. Put an eggcrate up a week later i come home turn my room light, the male clown is on the ground.. dead.. jumped through eggcrate. 200 bucks...
  13. Conski

Clowns are healthy very active and quite curious which is nice. They seem to really be enjoying the massive amount of flow in my tank
  14. Conski

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KhhEmWeH8M
  15. Conski

Fish Video Coming soon haha
  16. Conski

Cycles done soooo.. Ordered my clown pair. This is what they both look like (this is actually one of them :) ) had a sexy pair of snowflakes on there, but for some reason i really like these fancy whites alot!
  17. Conski

cannot believe the pats lost to the bills.. glad i bet the over though :) yeah i always look at the McCoksers but ive been drawn to the redtail or blue tail for a while! anyways, ammonia is at 0, and trites are at 5 or higher. Cycles almost done.. yay :)
  18. Conski

Suicide PRONE is okay. Proof is a little to much to ask for. id rather you look at the light next time your around to see what ya htink needs to be done then we can go ahead and order it. Amph, im so sorry for you dude.. i hope you win the fight that i simply just could not!
  19. Conski

Believe one of the ballast broke cause two bulbs arent broke on the ATI, also the fan needs to be replaced.. hope to have all this fixed by the time the tank is done cycling and i can go bat **** crazy stocking it with corals other wise ill have to do a quick fix and use my old 250watt Sunbeam
  20. Conski

i bet the under so i wasnt to excited about that hahaha! but yeah it was nuts here, if they can beat the pats there will be riots!! well Jmski we can make a mesh top or try to atleast next time your over. still havent tested the water for trites, gonna give it a few more days i think
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store