Conskis 3rd attempt at a Solana Journal

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Conski

AC Members
May 8, 2009
Fish Video

Coming soon haha

Last edited:

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
Excellent! Nice clowns!

Conski

AC Members
May 8, 2009
Clowns are healthy very active and quite curious which is nice. They seem to really be enjoying the massive amount of flow in my tank

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
very nice clowns. like the sabres poster in the back ground too. :thumbsup:

Conski

AC Members
May 8, 2009
Not been a good few weeks. already my curse is coming back.
Woke up the other day, female clown on ground dead :(, shame on me thinking clowns dont jump. Put an eggcrate up

a week later i come home turn my room light, the male clown is on the ground.. dead.. jumped through eggcrate.

200 bucks blown and already frustrated.
Building new mesh top, and changing ballasts soon.

Conski

AC Members
May 8, 2009
Been a while since an update.

didnt wanna do much with pictures until the awful hair algae phase ended, so i had to do some waiting. You can still see some leftovers of it in the video

I got a treo of clown fish that adopted a bangali tank bread cardinalfish.

anyways heres a video. it was kind of early in the life cycle so not everything is in bloom.

Ill have a crapton more corals in a few weeks once im positive in my water params and such.

feels real nice to have a normal fish tank thats for sure

http://youtu.be/JM_YfCpeLxc

RNeiswander

Bunned
Nov 27, 2010
SW Ohio
Looks good, do you have any issues with the 3 clowns?

Conski

AC Members
May 8, 2009
actually the Treo was doing great up until recent. Now they kind of pick on the smallest one during the day. Other then that they are golden, the funny thing is the cardinal fish .. if he isn't staring at me and staying still in the front of the glass he will follow the female around

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store