Easy Plants

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

NoodleCats

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
Canada
Real Name
Casscats
Camera Used
My phone (Samsung 22)
I'd leave them too, just to be sure that the filter picks up a good boost in bacteria

Reactions: railer20

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
I don't have any guesses. Most tank "critters" aren't very harmful. You might just pick out that "rock" & scrub them off under running tap water.

Is this in your 54g or tiny shrimp tank? There do seem to be quite a few to my eye...

railer20

AC Members
Oct 15, 2020
Kansas
I don't have any guesses. Most tank "critters" aren't very harmful. You might just pick out that "rock" & scrub them off under running tap water.

Is this in your 54g or tiny shrimp tank? There do seem to be quite a few to my eye...
in my little shrimp tank

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
Well, that could be a lot! in a tiny tank if you kill them IN THE TANK & let the ammonia spike all up, it could be big problems. Like I said pick out that pinky/purple rock & scrub off the worms under running tap water. There may be (many?) more depending on what they are & where they came from. Skip feeding for several days & see if that helps. The shrimp should eat the dead critters but maybe not enough to prevent ammonia spikes. Keep an eye on tests; change water as needed. Usually "critters" can be a sign of a healthy tank...but just a few...you have more than a few...

Hopefully someone else knows what they are & what to do in such a small tank...

Reactions: railer20

railer20

AC Members
Oct 15, 2020
Kansas
I did it! I have plants 😊. Found a local guy here in town that really helped me with what to use in this small tank with height/spread, etc. There are 4 anubias nana petite, and a bucephalandra crocodile on top with the anubias, and then bucephalandra Helena 2014 and Brownie phoenix in front. Inside that rock i put some biomax for more bacteria and covered that with the susswassertang that I had in there.

IMG_1196.jpeg

IMG_1197.jpeg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store