Grins' 55g Reef

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
CPD that was almost as mean as my goading her into getting the RBTA... Your learning. :)

Grins

Girl Reefer...we do exist
May 1, 2007
Charlotte, NC
et tu clown? et tu? Meanwhile it took 3 hours to acclimate the darn thing. Then with all the flow in the tank it wanted to just blow around. So I cut a stocking and loosely covered it where I hoped it might be happy and used long kabob skewers to anchor the stocking to the rock. It attached, not firmly but it is holding on. I'm a wee bit paranoid though and keep running to check it. I'm thinking this will be a long night and I need to fashion covers for the koralias.

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
yeah.. I'm gonna work on that one next weekend. My GF is going to go get the counted cross stitch stuff and then we go a covering.. But as long as you have a stocking around it maybe it won't travel until you get them things covered.

And yes me (didn't you notice the evil grin on my pumpkin??).. I'll take the blame.. I do for my GF..

BTW with your dogs.. You know what would make a GREAT avatar? Them licking your tank!!! ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store