Trimac babies.....babies no more

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Anubisscott

AC Members
Jun 24, 2003
Nellis AFB, Las Vegas NV
www.facebook.com
Real Name
Scott
Here they are folks. I had to move the bigger ones into the 55 with Mom and Ellenor so they will have more room and in a way act as dithers so Jade and Ellenor keep their peaceful coexistance. I was fearful at first thinking they might get eaten, but there is a school of 20 of them in there about an inch long each and too big to fit in their mouths. They don't really pay attention to them, but the synadontis do chase them abit. I can't wait to send the first batch to Kristen, she is really going to enjoy them. *sniff sniff* I feel like a proud grandfather. Another good thing is the little bug problem is going away. The babies have began to hunt those little *B@st@rd$* down and eat them. Maybe I'll throw some in the 100g and take the big guys out for acoupel days.

Molino

Alien or ugly Fish?
Oct 1, 2002
Alberta, Canada
members.shaw.ca
Very nice. How much could you get for those fish at the LFS? I'd think you could get a decent price as Flowerhorns sell for a good price and these are Trimacs which are less commun.

ChilDawg

Math is sexy.
Dec 26, 2002
Byron and Normal (IL)
hometown.aol.com
The problem, Molino, would lie in trying to get people to understand that there's a difference...hard-core fish geeks...it's easy...general public...not.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store