Been awhile...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Stack

AC Members
Apr 5, 2003
Picayune, Ms/Alexandria, La
Visit site
Hello Everyone...

It's been awhile since I've been around the forums. Back in junior high/high school I was the keeper of 3 different tanks[60,60,125] that were placed around the house. I guess you could say they were sort of mine, only I got little say in the plant/fish selection.
Parents got rid of all 3 tanks when I went off to college.

Fast forward to 10 years later...

Recently I have found a 20 gallon long that I was planning on setting up at one point and time, but never got around to it. Complete with power filter & ahsupply 55w compact florescent light.

The other day I got the urge to heavily plant it and stock it with Kuhli's and a couple of honey gouramis, maybe a small school of harlequins. That's the plan as of right now, anyway...

Just need to get the tank[currently 256 miles away] and replace the cantrememberbrand power filter with a small canister , add a heater and then get it started.

Anyway just wanted to waste a few and get myself known around these parts...

Looking forward to any kind of feedback, ideas, thoughts, given. After all it's been roughly 10 years since

[EDIT] After seeing my post count from back in the day this should have been put in the "noob" side

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome back! Sounds like a good plan.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store