WTB Thiara winteri snails (aka Spiky MTS, Prambanan snail)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

platytudes

AC Members
Nov 4, 2006
Panama City, FL
Real Name
Nicole
Anyone have these for sale? They are just so neat looking! I just discovered the species today and have got to have some :) Please let me know if you have some available.

azolla

Invertafreak
Feb 26, 2010
Cape Cod, MA
There is an auction on aquabid right now that ends in 6 hours. check it out.

247Plants

Plant Obsessed
Mar 23, 2007
eastside LBC
Mgamer has a couple different types of spiked nerites, he is out of town for the next 10 days though. Might pm him and see.

platytudes

AC Members
Nov 4, 2006
Panama City, FL
Real Name
Nicole
Thanks for the leads. I saw the Aquabid auction already, bid on it but didn't win...will keep looking and will try bsmith, thanks!

Underwhelmed

AC Members
Apr 1, 2011
Real Name
Bryan
The seller from the AquaBid auction also runs them on eBay as a BIN for $3.99 each, but with $9 for shipping, just so you know.

toddnbecka

AC Members
Dec 17, 2004
Cumberland, MD 21502
I remember reading somewhere that aquarium-raised snails don't develop the spiked shells, no idea why not.

platytudes

AC Members
Nov 4, 2006
Panama City, FL
Real Name
Nicole
I'll just wait and get them from you then :) I'll need to get some more of your plants also...was very satisfied with my last purchase!

platytudes

AC Members
Nov 4, 2006
Panama City, FL
Real Name
Nicole
The seller from the AquaBid auction also runs them on eBay as a BIN for $3.99 each, but with $9 for shipping, just so you know.
I saw that. I've actually ordered from that guy before, he was very nice. Not sure why shipping is so high since likely they would fit into a small flat rate box. His zebra and red spot nerites looked great, but his olive nerites had a lot of pits in their shells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store