What'd you get at the pet store today?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

allaboutfish

AC Members
Jul 12, 2011
memphis, tn
Real Name
johnathon dunn
So tell us what you got today!
I got a BEAUTIFUL long fin gold ram today, and a boss of an endler. The endler I got free :) and he was way to cute to pass up. He was literally attacking gold and blue gouramis that looked like they could eat him on one bite.

Mike4155

AC Members
Feb 15, 2011
Miami
Real Name
Mike "Captain America" Houston
Picked up two more apple snails. I went in the LFS and had to walk out with something. LoL

vwill279

AC Members
Oct 7, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Real Name
Vanessa
Dog shampoo. When you own and work a dog around geese, ponds, mud, etc, you go through a lot of it. Unfortunately fish budget is still tapped out for a while.

Sheamus71

AC Members
Aug 31, 2011
I got a 37 gallon aquarium kit and some water conditioner. Opened up the box and saw the manufacturer messed up. Instead of packing 1 heater, 1 filter, 1 pack of food samples and water treatment... They packed two of everything! Got the tank on sale and got lots of extras. Good day at the LFS for me.

plantedtank12

Sign the Petition!!
May 6, 2011
York SC
Real Name
Nathan
Sheamus got better free stuff lol...I picked up 7 more yellowfin danios to add to my school. Now I have 14 wild caught yellowfin danios in my breeding group.:dance:

allaboutfish

AC Members
Jul 12, 2011
memphis, tn
Real Name
johnathon dunn
Sheamus got better free stuff lol...I picked up 7 more yellowfin danios to add to my school. Now I have 14 wild caught yellowfin danios in my breeding group.:dance:
a matter of opinion ;) i love my new endler. i didnt think anything so small could have such a big personality.

Oct 31, 2009
CA
Real Name
Sho
Nothing today. I hope to go tomorrow as it's a 50% sale on all freshwater (newly imported/wild caught too) fish and plants.

I got a 37 gallon aquarium kit and some water conditioner. Opened up the box and saw the manufacturer messed up. Instead of packing 1 heater, 1 filter, 1 pack of food samples and water treatment... They packed two of everything! Got the tank on sale and got lots of extras. Good day at the LFS for me.
I actually had this happen for a 10g kit too which made me think someone was missing supplies in their kit.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store