Turned my iPhone into an iTouch

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

James0816

AC Members
Feb 14, 2007
So I broke down and joined the Droid world by upgraded my I3 to a Samsung Galaxy. Little did I know that me iPhone would still work as long as I am connected to a wireless network. LOL

I was sifting through the phone when I started getting push notifications from a couple games I play. I started playing around more and discovered that it pretty much does everything it once did...minus calls of course. I can even still text to other I users.

So..in a sense...me iPhone has become an iTouch.

:)

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
Yup, that's something I've been explaining to a few friends of mine. As long as you have wifi you don't even have to have the phone activated anymore to use it that way. I will be dropping Verizon soon but will keep my droid incredible to play on and root and all types of fun stuff.

Couldnt resist replying to this. I love electronics. I do all the troubleshooting and fixing of PC's and electronics for my friends

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
You didn't "break down" and buy a droid, you "wised up."

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
If I had the choice I would go back and never buy my iPad and get a galaxy tab. Everything in the istore costs money. Same exact apps I'm getting to free on droid. It's ridiculous.

AquaticAustin

AC Members
Sep 29, 2011
Orlando, Fl (UCF)
I converted to droid last year, never going back! Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

excuzzzeme

Stroke Survivor '05
Android uses the Linux kernel. Whatever is available to Linux users is partly available to 'droid users as well. As one that refuses to own any apple (over-priced) anything, prefers Linux over Windows, I too joined the 'Droid revolution.

The small size of the kernel makes it ideal for smartphones. There are millions of free apps out there that might be able to run on a 'droid. So why pay for something you can get for free?

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
The droid army cometh!!!

James0816

AC Members
Feb 14, 2007
lol...it's pretty kewl so far. no to figure out how to watch movies on it. :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store