Turned my iPhone into an iTouch

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
Since I download all my movies all I do is install a streaming app that just runs it from my PC. That's on my idevice. As far as Droid I just transfer the movie to the phone storage because Droid doesn't lock you from that like Apple does lol.

Good streamers are airvideo, vlcstreamer, and splashtop streamers

Sent from my ADR6300 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

fshfanatic

AC Members
Apr 7, 2006
Arizona
Real Name
Mike
You didn't "break down" and buy a droid, you "wised up."
Quoted for truth

Install a free app called "text plus" and you can text anyone and even make basic phone calls for free. I use this app when I dont want the numbers I am calling logged by verizon. All cell companies have a running log of every number you txt or call.

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
^ that's awesome. Glad to see some fish keepers that like tech around here. I could mess with anything that uses electricity all day long

Ptrick125

Learning a lot everyday
Feb 2, 2012
Georgetown(Near Austin) ,Texas
www.patrick.international
Real Name
Patrick
Quoted for truth

Install a free app called "text plus" and you can text anyone and even make basic phone calls for free. I use this app when I dont want the numbers I am calling logged by verizon. All cell companies have a running log of every number you txt or call.
I use that app to prank call people

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store