Pics of 75 Gallon with new camera!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Bubbles2112

Is someone behind me???
Jun 22, 2008
North Carolina, USA
Real Name
Barbara
Very nice photos! What camera are you using?

tanker

Josh Holloway--Be mine!!!
Sep 1, 2003
Calif. SF Bay area
Visit site
Real Name
Jessica
Looks Nice. What'cha got in there?? I see 4 Parrots, a Loach, a Ram, and a turtle. I also think I see a platy/Swordtail??

Wait till those Parrots start digging.

Glabe

River Rat
May 10, 2011
it is very sexy!

and is that turtle in there? looks like it's in a bare bottom tank sitting on tile

edit: ooo, and is that an angelicus botia?

hybridd23

AC Members
Oct 18, 2007
Framingham, MA
Wow lookin good! Really nice shots!

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Thanks!

Very nice photos! What camera are you using?
I got a Sony NEX-F3. It's an awesome little camera. I used a larger D-SLR before, but I got too lazy carrying it around haha.

http://store.sony.com/webapp/wcs/st...1&storeId=10151&langId=-1&partNumber=NEXF3K/W

Looks Nice. What'cha got in there?? I see 4 Parrots, a Loach, a Ram, and a turtle. I also think I see a platy/Swordtail??

Wait till those Parrots start digging.
I have Parrots, Pearl Gourami, Angelicus Loach, Clown Loach, Bolivian Rams, German Blue Rams, Red/Black Platies, BN Pleco, Whiptail Cat, Bumblee Cat and Roseline Sharks. It's a random combo of fish, but they all get along.

I've had my parrots for 4+ years already and surprisingly they don't dig a lot. The only place they do dig is the front left side of the tank right in front on the rocks. (I don't plant anything there anymore lol)

The turtle is actually in another tank, I just snuck a photo in there too haha. I've had her for 26 years, my grandma got her for me when I was born.

it is very sexy!

and is that turtle in there? looks like it's in a bare bottom tank sitting on tile

edit: ooo, and is that an angelicus botia?
Haha yup, that's my turtle in a bare bottom thank. I have a basking platform for her on the right. You have a good eye! It's a Angelicus botia = )

Nice parrots! I like the turtle also :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Thanks!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com