This guy bit over stocked?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Shekoi

Trying to start up again
being bored on my end of term break i was searching net for info on fish i've got, because you can always learn more.. i found a web site where people had posted their community tanks and little info on them. Any body else think this guy is a bit full?

Owner:anonymous
Tank size: 75 gallons
Fish in the tank:

10 Goldfish
16 Neon Tetra
4 Fiddler Crab
2 Japanese Shrimp
6 Snails
4 Cory Catfish
8 Lemon Tetra
12 Zebra Danios
1 Spot Pictus Catfish
1 Columbian Shark
(happens to be fighting Ick)
5 Tiger Barb
4 Serpae Tetra
6 Red Velvet Swordtai
l 8 Black Molly
1 Striped Rafel Catfish
6 Glowlight Tetra
6 Black Skirt Tetra

page is
badmanstropicalfish.com

Cearbhaill

Reads the Gribble Report
Mar 22, 2003
South Florida USA
Visit site
10 Goldfish alone will overstock a 75 gallon.

If this is a joke- haha.
If this is you asking sideways about your stocklist- shame on you!

If this really is some anonymous person online- don't worry so much about the other folks making mistakes. Just tend to your own animals and try to influence those you can speak to directly in a helpful, positive manner.

There is all kind of misinformation and downright crap online- don't waste your time there!

Hound

AC Members
Feb 20, 2004
California
Visit site
I'd be curious to see a picture of that tank. Secondly I wonder about how much he spends a week to replace the fallen. I'd hate to see his water parameters because I doubt he does daily water changes to keep up with that mess. Over 100 fish plus inverts in a 75 gallon tank can't really be good. Especially with both tropical and coldwater species in one tank.

dwf73

Gold Dragon
Oct 29, 2003
brooklyn, NY
Visit site
I have to say, that is one impressive overstocking job, haha. Maybe the guy meant "750" gallons and forgot a zero. Ill keep my fingers crossed. Would they all even FIT? :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store