75 gal cichlid tank lansing mi cheap!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

SP2

what?
Nov 28, 2003
Lansing MI
Visit site
I have a 75 gallon, well established cichlid tank that I need to get rid of. Its an All-Glass tank with stand, filters, heater, light and fish. Fish alone are worth at least a hundred bucks. You must pick up and help (and by help I mean do most the work!) get it out of my basement. This baby is ready to go and has been well taken care of. Fish are healthy with many babys always beening had. Fish are Africans and I would very much like to sell fish with the tank, but will take them to my LFS if you will not take them. 100 dollars if you take the fish, 125 if I have to take care of them. I have a digital camera and will take pics for a serious buyer. Thanks Steve

SP2

what?
Nov 28, 2003
Lansing MI
Visit site
Africans. Mostly Malawi. I am ashamed to say that I forgot what some of them are. The biggest is a Red Empress about 5 inches, beautiful, with one female. There is one Yellow Lab. One that I think is an Electric Blue, awsome looking. One fairly large female Deepwater Hap. Some peacocks that are purple with yellow fins and a Brichardi. I think there are a few more, currently there are about 15 half inch or so peacock babies swimming around.

I will be happy to take pics for anyone. Maybe I will just take a picture and post it here. Steve

SP2

what?
Nov 28, 2003
Lansing MI
Visit site
pictures here: http://photos.yahoo.com/orangoblin click on the album that says tank for sale... Going in paper this week......I'd rather have someone on this site have it.......tank, stand, heater, light, filters (2) , rocks , substrate, and fish. I have a python i'll throw in too. It would cost at least 1000 bucks to get this set going.

LordsSoilder

Armageddon outa here!
Aug 29, 2005
Holland, MI
www.jc4me.org
Hey man I'm interested...

I might be getting a 55g acrylic today though... If I don't get it I will let you know, and If I do get it I'll still trade you for it... I've got a rc10 radio control car thats a blast to play with... I've also got some nice car audio equipment. If your interested in a trade let me know. Otherwise if the sale falls through then I'll get back to you, but I don't think it will, I'm getting the Acrylic tank, stand and cannopy for $100 and thats hard to beat!

BTW, the car or the audio stuff is all worth easily over $125

hdsportyguy

AC Members
Jan 23, 2005
awesome deal

Would love the fish and tank. Only issue is the 7 hours between us. Any chance of meeting up somewhere? Send me a private message if this is possible. Thanks

Daniel

Fishwatcher

AC Members
Aug 26, 2005
Tn
I'll give you $25 for the fish if no-one wants them with the tank. The only thing, you'd have to ship them to me if possible.
Thanks for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store