Some pics of my work tank.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ScottoMacD

Charlie and Amanda's Daddy
Dec 21, 2001
Vaudreuil-Dorion, Quebec, Canada
Here are some quick shote I snapped today of my work tank. I had the digi cam at work so figured what the hell.

Right now I have one of my male green severums in there (removed the female. I brought her home. They were giving me a brood every 3 weeks. Driving me crazy)

I have my smaller festivum 7", one jewel and one female JD. She is the one that lost the breeding contest against the other female for my breeding pair.

OOPPS forgot the JD

Last edited:

ScottoMacD

Charlie and Amanda's Daddy
Dec 21, 2001
Vaudreuil-Dorion, Quebec, Canada
This one is only 45 gallons. It ended up at work because I bought it off a neighbour for $100. Stand and all great deal I couldn't refuse it.

But I didn't tell my wife because she's cut me off at 7 tanks in the house until we buy a bigger one. Stupid me thought she wouldn't notice if I snuck it into the house and set it up while she was gone out.. :rolleyes: Well she got home early :mad:

She told me that I couldn't put it up. So I brought it to the office. Turns out it worked out great everyone there loves it.

If you look at the full tank picture you will see a sign on the top of the canopy. That basically explains to whoever wants to know what's in the tank and all the specs. I got sick of telling everyone that came in. I repeated myself so many times I was having nightmares. :p

Thanks for the complements :)

Tightdog1

Chinaman Can!
Sep 2, 2002
Clayton/Concord, CA
LOL ScottoMacD yea i have that same problem at home but normally im not home so my brother has to tell every1.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store