Bally's 40B

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Arakkis

AC Members
Apr 7, 2008
SJ Cali
Lol.. it will be very soon.. maybe a week at very most left
Anytime a sw tank is moved be it across town, state or across the room, you're gonna have a spike. tank looks clean, as long as the rocks don't smell like a marsh i guess you can add it in.. may cause a mini spike if it's not cured enough

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
Lol.. it will be very soon.. maybe a week at very most left
Anytime a sw tank is moved be it across town, state or across the room, you're gonna have a spike. tank looks clean, as long as the rocks don't smell like a marsh i guess you can add it in.. may cause a mini spike if it's not cured enough
My lfs is very good about their rock. The youngest rock they have is a year old. I need about 10 more lbs anyway because I only have 30lbs currently

Arakkis

AC Members
Apr 7, 2008
SJ Cali
My lfs is very good about their rock. The youngest rock they have is a year old. I need about 10 more lbs anyway because I only have 30lbs currently
Nice, go for it then. This is probably the first and only time I've ever heard a girl talk about packing on the weight and is happy about it =)

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
The world would end if I gained 10lbs lol

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
My results are frustratingly vague, having a hard time telling colors. Taking my water to the lfs to see if my babies come home soon. *fingers crossed*

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
THEY'RE HOME!

My mandarin and wrasse don't know what to do with their reflection lol they keep yelling at themselves :p
The clowns are doing laps up and down, not sure what to do with all that length lol.
Corals will be coming home next week probably. I also bought another 7 lbs of LR and well be getting a few more lbs soon :)

Happy birthday week to me!

LiveMermaid07

Bloody Mary. As in, hand me one.
Jul 7, 2009
Lost & Confused
Real Name
Can't Remember...
Gorgeous! :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store