Mafia #89 Trouble in Kindergarten

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
I really don't remember much about kindergarten, it was morning I do know that and I hated when my Gram's would make me wear dresses!! Don't remember snacks and I have always hated milk so I'm sure I didn't really drink it.

*pulls on Dolls shirt tails, whispering*.."psst, Doll...why is Mr. Zaffs nose so red and he smells kinda funny?"

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
Well, in High School the lunch is $3, or $2.75 if you don't get a milk. Milk by itself is 75¢, i beleive. We can pick chocolate, vanilla, or strawberry. Cookies are 50¢ each. Lunch for me is a slice of pizza and an apple. Yep, everything costs more now XD
I think I was one of the less fortunate kids back in kindegarten, I got free lunch but when I was in high school, lunnch was $1.25, regular milk or chocolate milk or no milk and the only desert we were offered was fruit cups, pudding, or an apple. I am sure if we had strawberry milk, I would have spent more time there.

in grammer school, I recall Fridays was either Fish Stick day or Pizza day. Fish Stick day was a nightmare for me because the whole building would smell like 'em. I hated that smell.

I really don't remember much about kindergarten, it was morning I do know that and I hated when my Gram's would make me wear dresses!! Don't remember snacks and I have always hated milk so I'm sure I didn't really drink it.

*pulls on Dolls shirt tails, whispering*.."psst, Doll...why is Mr. Zaffs nose so red and he smells kinda funny?"
hahaha, I hated dresses too...

*side-eyeing G..... whispering* I dunno, G but when my mom starts to look that way, we know we'll need to cover her with a blankie in a short while.

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
Mr. Zaffy addresses the class.

"This is just a reminder that nobody gets to go to recess until I have all of the crayons back. Also, your assignment while you figure out who took them is to discuss the importance of infinity, compare and contrast it in both real-world and theoretical applications. When you are done with that you may form a line and walk around the class the way your favorite animal walks, making it's sounds as you do."

Mr. Zaffy returns to his desk, puts on his noise cancellation headphones, pours a glass of scotch and starts watching a movie.
"Wow, tough teacher this year. Maybe he will calm down after a few more drinks from his special sippy cup."

*Little Noods was always a bright child (while still equipped with all brain cells, anyway), so she has already solved the infinity problem. Now onto to trying to walk like a platypus! What do they sound like anyway?*

"Now, who took the crayons? Ima hongry!"

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
"Wow, tough teacher this year. Maybe he will calm down after a few more drinks from his special sippy cup."

*Little Noods was always a bright child (while still equipped with all brain cells, anyway), so she has already solved the infinity problem. Now onto to trying to walk like a platypus! What do they sound like anyway?*

Still reading Wolves of the Calla and that was a good reference, idk if it was intentional or not but made me think of Mia

[YT]zYKupOsaJmk[/YT]

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhQ75vyhmc8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsd7ZfdZcNU&feature=related

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
Mr. Zaff....Mr. Zaff..Rich has the crayons in his mouth!!!!!
thumbnail.aspx.jpg

thumbnail.aspx.jpg

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Cant remember all the way back to kindergarten?
Not to save my life... lol, my memory sucks.

Mr. Zaffy addresses the class.

"This is just a reminder that nobody gets to go to recess until I have all of the crayons back. Also, your assignment while you figure out who took them is to discuss the importance of infinity, compare and contrast it in both real-world and theoretical applications. When you are done with that you may form a line and walk around the class the way your favorite animal walks, making it's sounds as you do."

Mr. Zaffy returns to his desk, puts on his noise cancellation headphones, pours a glass of scotch and starts watching a movie.
Scotch? In a kindergarten? Wow...

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
Still reading Wolves of the Calla and that was a good reference, idk if it was intentional or not but made me think of Mia

Bingo!!! That is exactly where I got that from.

[YT]zYKupOsaJmk[/YT]
Shucks - have to watch these later - can't get youtube at work.

Mr. Zaff....Mr. Zaff..Rich has the crayons in his mouth!!!!!
View attachment 173186
:rofl: That is funny!!

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
That is not me, that guy is much better looking than me.
I thought schools these days were all about self esteem. Do you need to see the guidance counselor, Rich?

Now to figure out where Mr. Zaffy hides that special sippy cup.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store