Mafia #89 Trouble in Kindergarten

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam

RULES

GENERAL

3. No editing of posts! Even if you accidentally post using your regular screen-name, you may not edit that post.
[/INDENT]

um.... did you forget to tell us something? lol

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
I see a bully snitch in the nightly events but not in a role breakdown. Is it in play or no?

When I was in kindergarten milk was 5 or 7 cents and we also got a cookie. What is todays price?

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Oh Zaffy, I think you should be warned about any finger paintings turned in by Noods. Her avatar suggests she might be using poop instead of paint.

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
Today it's 2.75, you get a little box thing of milk, and a delicious choice of a rubber hot dog with burnt fries, or a "crispy" chicken patty. By crispy they mean that it's burned to a crisp...

Cookies are a dollar for 3, and despite claims of being nutritionally balanced, it costs more the get a salad and 8oz of apple juice then to get 6 cookies and a slushie. (Apparently Ice propagates so frequently that they charge very little for his offspring now a days.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
I was talking about just snack, though I admit not knowing the price of lunches either. I do know they get lots more of a selection that what you claim to get though. My son brings lunch because he hates school food and I know my wife gives the girls money for the week but never cared to ask how much.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store