possible tank...decent deal?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

andyjh

AC Members
Feb 18, 2009
Massachusetts
It's a 33 Gal. I'm not really familiar with this style. Looks like an older version of a bowfront. This is a CL listing. They're asking $95 for it with the wooden painted stand. No tops, accessories at all though. My thought was maybe for $50.00? What do you think?
Andy

33gal.jpg

sapphire384

AC Members
Jan 20, 2009
Buffalo, NY
id try 50, but they would probably settle for around 75-85 i think. those tanks are expensive in stores and the stand is pretty nice.

pyrocreep

AC Members
Oct 26, 2008
I would say 50 is fair. 30 for the tank 20 for the stand. Hey, never hurts to offer lower the first time. You can always go up, but a bit harder to go down in price :p

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
It's a flat back hexagon tank... older one, judging from the greenish glass, so check the seals and ask if it's ever been repaired. Don't pay a lot since it's missing the glass top, hood, lights, and other equipment/accessories.

Cluunox

AC Members
Feb 6, 2009
home.comcast.net
Have a tank just like that cept mine has a small feeding section braced off in the front hex portion so it takes 2 glass peices can't tell if yours is the same there. Really liked mine and wish I had room to set it up now. Paid 50 bucks for mine with wood, plants, heaters, ugf, lights, stand, both glass top sections and air pump 15 years ago.

andyjh

AC Members
Feb 18, 2009
Massachusetts
Now I've just spotted this ad: They're asking $30.00 for all including the fish!

30 Gallon Fish Tank with black wrought iron stand. There is nothing wrong with the fish tank it is fully functional with fish in it right now. Just trying to make some space for a new baby. I would like to sell it to someone who will also take the fish so I dont have to take them back to the pet store. There are two algae eaters, two cat fish, 5 tetras and 3 guppies. They are all healthy and been living for a long time. It has a whisper filter and a tan hood with flourescent light.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store