glowing president? yes or no

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Would you vote for a Glo-President?

• yes, glowing president please!

Votes: 35 37.2%
  • no, it would have unintended consequences

Votes: 16 17.0%
  • no difference

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • this makes no sense

Votes: 38 40.4%

• Total voters

mogurnda

vaguely present
Apr 29, 2003
DC
Visit site
It seems like the candidates from the major parties are neck and neck, and I wondered if it would make a difference if one carried a gene making him glow green.

So, would it make you more or less likely to vote for a fluorescent candidate?

mogurnda

vaguely present
Apr 29, 2003
DC
Visit site
Sometimes all it takes is exhaustion, election burnout, and an afternoon staring at green glowing maggots through the microscope.

mogurnda

vaguely present
Apr 29, 2003
DC
Visit site
geoffgarcia said:
post whoring at its finest
You'll have to explain this one to me. I don't need posts, I don't get any points for posting in GCC, so I'm not sure what this means. I was just entertaining myself.

Cheech

Global Moderator
Jan 13, 2000
Montreal, Canada
mogurnda said:
It seems like the candidates from the major parties are neck and neck, and I wondered if it would make a difference if one carried a gene making him glow green.

So, would it make you more or less likely to vote for a fluorescent candidate?

lOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.. Oh man, that one caught me off guard... I totally agree with Sensai... you definately gotta let me know what you're cmoking man... lol

chunksofpoooo

sloth loves chunk
Sep 16, 2004
Los Angeles, California
mogurnda said:
Sometimes all it takes is exhaustion, election burnout, and an afternoon staring at green glowing maggots through the microscope.

tight dude

we have some of those in my zoology class
i also got to get a up close look at a dead mantis shrimp

im trying to get my Pacman frog from home, my professor said i could keep him in the lab room

Leopardess

Everything's eventual.
Aug 13, 2003
New Hampshire Seacoast Area
Visit site
Well for the record, I voted no, it could have unexpected consequences. It seems that a lot of politicians have some floozies on the side and I dont think we want that getting into the gene pool. Of course...it certainly could show an interesting trail of....pleasure. Hmmm...

I hope I'm not "post whoring" by chit chatting in GCC though...you know....the place where posts don't count anyway...:p

mogurnda

vaguely present
Apr 29, 2003
DC
Visit site
Leopardess said:
Well for the record, I voted no, it could have unexpected consequences. It seems that a lot of politicians have some floozies on the side and I dont think we want that getting into the gene pool. Of course...it certainly could show an interesting trail of....pleasure. Hmmm...
Little Green Lewinskis! Eeek!

Chunks,
Careful with the frog. I'm not sure you want to leave him alone with the prof :D

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
Actually there's some merit to this post/subject!

We did have glowing orange candidate at one point, and it seemed to have a negative effect!! :D

(Tan in a bottle... )

;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store