ghost shrimp

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. F

Cycling with Fish

I’m starting a fish in cycle and I want to make sure that I do it properly- I have 3 longfinned zebra danios and 1 ghost shrimp but I’m planning to get 2-3 more danios and 2 more shrimp after the cycle. Is this the correct way to do it? 1. Wait until there’s sign of ammonia and start changing...
  2. F

Fish in Cycling

hey! I’m new to the forum and I just got into fish and tanks, and I will be getting a 10 gallon tank and I’m planning on getting a platy, 5 zebra danios, and 3 ghost shrimp. Is this too much for fish in cycling?
  3. P

Are Bloodfin and Glowlight tetras compatible?

So I plan on starting a 40 gal tank soon. This is my first tank so I have no experience, but I've done tons of research so I know how to do everything... in theory. I plan on stocking it with 9 bloodfin tetras 7 glowlight tetras 12 ghost shrimp I'm just worried if the tetras will get along...
  4. Spesh1969

What kind of algae is this?

I have a very new 5 gallon set up. I was able to get some filter media from a friends cycled tank and things are looking good from a cycling perspective. I'm at 0 for ammonia and nitrite and 5ppm for nitrate. I did a small water change yesterday and will test again today. I recently noticed...
  5. Aquaman9001

How long do your Ghost Shrimp live in your tank?

Just out of curiosity and some concern, I was wondering how long other's Ghost Shrimp last in their tanks. I've had 5 myself and after a little over a month I have only 1 left. My tank is not heavily planted yet and is only 2 months old. So I know where I can improve on the quality of my tank...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store