cory

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. A

Help! Why are my fish dying?

Okay - so only two deaths. But still, two. And I'm really sad about my cory... so I want to make sure there's not something I can do to prevent any more... Yesterday I discovered a dead young male guppy - about an inch or so. Tested water and parameters fine - ph 7.6 (normal for here), ammonia...
  2. Xabbusan

67 Gallon - The Plan... advice?

Hi all (first post!!) I recently picked up a 67 gallon tank and have been trying to come up with a good community tank stock. I have gone through a few different ideas but this is what I have landed on right now. I am now looking for some advice from people who have kept some of these fish to...
  3. V

Skin problems on cory cat

Hello! This is my first post here. I am concerned about my peppered cory because she has skin (don't know the correct terminology) peeling around her nostrils and other patches seem to be looking the same around her body. The water parameters were great last time I checked and I just did a 35%...
  4. Lady JinglyJones

Name that cory...

So, these corys came in at my LFS, and they were labelled as trilineatus. They don't look a lot like the classic tri cory to me (or the LFS chap, for that matter), but my last remaining tri had started behaving in a manner that was depressing me; I'd accidentally pepped up my little pod of old...
  5. 0

Cory Killer!

Specs 10 gal 9 neons (healthy) 1 Juli cory (healthy??) black sand blasting sand (very fine) Ph 7.4 Ammonia 0 nitrite 0 nitrate 10ppm Ive gone through 4 juli corys now. I don't know what to do? They usually die the day after I get them are eating and acting normal just a few hours before there...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store