1 Day progression setup!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

benzjamin13

AC Members
Jul 7, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
I love the fact that I can look at it from above and have a clear view without any water ripples.:) I got it around the Christmas season, so it was on sale for $99.99 at Petco and they send me coupons. So I used a 10% off coupon along with the sale, I ended up getting it for $98 and some cents. I actually here that Petco and Petsmart usually have the Edge for sale regularly for $100.

cohazard

AC Members
Apr 6, 2004
Visit site
Looks awesome!
Thank you :)

I love the fact that I can look at it from above and have a clear view without any water ripples.:) I got it around the Christmas season, so it was on sale for $99.99 at Petco and they send me coupons. So I used a 10% off coupon along with the sale, I ended up getting it for $98 and some cents. I actually here that Petco and Petsmart usually have the Edge for sale regularly for $100.

Sweet, yeah most times I see it for $100, sometimes a bit more.

It's pricey but man that tank looks good. Wish you hadn't beat me to the idea of using zebra rock lol

I have another idea on what I'm gonna use though :)

BettaFishMommy

finkids make me happy :-)
Mar 17, 2008
Deadmonton, lol, Canada
Real Name
Sherry N.
nice looking tank.

i personally would skirt the stand and make it look like a solid column. the 'blockiness' of the canopy and the open space underneath the tank looks off in my eye.

cohazard

AC Members
Apr 6, 2004
Visit site
Looking good!!!

I want a friend like Kris. lol
lol yeah it's definitely nice to have friends as into the hobby as you are.

nice looking tank.

i personally would skirt the stand and make it look like a solid column. the 'blockiness' of the canopy and the open space underneath the tank looks off in my eye.
Thanks, I'm going to add another small tank under this one, maybe a fluval edge, have to wait till the budget allows, but that space won't be empty forever :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store