10,500 $ for some plecos?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

toddnbecka

AC Members
Dec 17, 2004
Cumberland, MD 21502
I want the L250 for 8K ! Wish I could get 5 or 6 of them, but I have a son going to college in the fall and my bride would be really pissed if I spent his college education money on 5 or 6 fish !! No sense of humor that girl !!
That's what happens when you hook up with a woman with no sense of humor... :duh:

Reframer

AC Members
Feb 22, 2009
Minnesota
hi,
can anyone tell me why some plecos are compatiable with clown loaches
and others are not?
i saw a lovely snowball pleco today at our lfs and how good was i,i didnt bring it home
welll had to check first and i cant find it on the chart
also it was £40 does anyone know if that is good or high sorry dont know
what that is in dollars
thanks for any help here
Best open a new thread for this topic, I'm sure you will get some answers.

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA
Comparing L46s to ABNs is like comparing a Ferrari to a Hyundai. If you can't appreciate or afford the Ferrari then be happy with the Hyundai. That price is a bit high for the L46s, but it's in a completely different ballpark than the price of ABNs.
i see what you're saying. i can't argue with your point either. but given the choice between a hyundai and a pleco... or whatever costs 10k lira that floats your boat and a pleco. ::scratches head::

some people have too much time and money on there hands. otherwise fish wouldn't be so costly. it's simple supply and demand. if the supply is more than those demanding at that price the price goes down. basically, if noone pays that price the price will be forced down.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store