10g options?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Troycool

Site's youngest EXPERT
Feb 5, 2010
Chula Vista, CA
if you get the fogger, post some pics

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
anyone else with ideas? i like the idea of a big frog. a lizard is what i would really want though, not one that is difficult to care for though, as im new to the whole, herp/amphibious creatures.

RisiganL.

AC Members
Feb 24, 2010
Raleigh, NC
Real Name
Risigan Logendran
There are two things I would put in a 10g. One is a pac-man and the other is a regular garden variety toad (american/fowlers). For both you could only put in 1 critter. I would personally go with the toad because they are more active. A pacman sits all day, grabs food when it gets close enough, and sits again.

fishcatch22

The Picotoper
Jun 13, 2006
Morris, Illinois
Yes,a Bufo would do well, I think the resident species in his area would be B. Woodhousii or possibly B. fowleri. Pac-mans get big and are colorful, but they are essenially just lazy fatasses, heh.

shwank005

Mmmbeer
Feb 20, 2009
Morgan Hill, CA
Try Dendroboard.com, I got mine through a classifieds ad on there.

Emg

AC Members
Jan 16, 2005
Northeast Connecticut
emgstanks.blogspot.com
I had dart frogs for awhile....3 of them. Very cool frogs and easy to care for if you don't mind raising fruit flies too. I purchased mine from BlackJungle.com...but they were close enough to me that I could pick them up at the store and not have to pay shipping. Their store is located in central Mass. not too far from Greenfield. The two fellas who own the store are very knowledgeable, they also own a greenhouse where they raise and sell tropical plants. Awesome store if you can get to it !

You can keep a male/female pair of tinctorius in a 10 gallon....but not any of the same sex. Again...very cool frog...I think you'd enjoy them.

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
sounds like alot of work. i live in the middle of nowhere, so feeding them would be a deffinate issue. frogs may have to wait for another day, as i just dont want to deal with growing specialized foods. i suppose another day.... would a fogger be practical for mudskippers?

PaulJ69

CP addict
Mar 18, 2008
NJ
not in a 10gal

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store