120gal MONSTER FISH TANK

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Cool this setup is half and half aye.. The 2 Lepidio's, synodontis Multipunct's and Tret are Tangs and the Fossorochromis, Christy's and the Dimidochromis are Malawi's..

Thanks my friend..

Mr.peacock

AC Members
Aug 31, 2009
hehehehehehehe.........what are you going to do with your 120 when your 220 comes. samantha

mcybyk

AC Members
Jan 9, 2008
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
As of right now my tank is pretty much stocked with the sizes these guys will reach so i am going to upgrade in tank size to a 220 or 250 by next year..
:lol:

Let me be the first to say that I called it - I knew that you would not be done with adding tanks after your fish room was done in the next month or so.

Seriously, though, the fish are really sweet looking. I love the shots showing the teeth. Best be careful when doing your water changes. I have a feeling once they taste dog meat, they are going to like it.

myswtsins

Global Moderator
Jun 15, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Jen
Camera Used
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS
Looking good Pitt! Really cool fish!

aj2494

R.I.P. Guys
Jul 31, 2008
Buffalo, New York
Definitely agree with mcybyk. You should have your signature set as "and I'm still not done!" or something like that. It just follows up all of your bragging posts (which is every single one) very well.

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
hehehe Yeah Samantha i will just have to move in with you guys and bring my tanks with me..:banher:

Don't hate aj.. hehehe :nilly:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store