144g half circle build thread with cichlid and plants

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

john_auberry

AC Members
Oct 23, 2005
I have been looking for onion plant localy but are haveing trouble.........I was told by the LFS that java will dye under 250w MHs. I ordered me a 4 T5 set up. It will have a 10k,65k, atinic blue, and atinic pink. When I get them I will add real plants and phase out the fake. Basicaly, Im off today and I have the fake stuff lying around.

keiferd

AC Members
Nov 4, 2003
LI,NY
Visit site
If you have a petco near you, they should have a pack of "various aquatic bulbs" the onion plant bulb looks like, well.. an onion. all the other bulbs will just grow mold and never sprout . They were 3.99 a pack but if you pick out the right one you should get 2-3 onion plant bulbs. Mine have grown from a bulb to a 3" plant in like 2 weeks.

john_auberry

AC Members
Oct 23, 2005
I dont have a petco......all I got as far as box stores is petsmart. Im will be at the wholeseller next week......he will have it for shure

If you have a petco near you, they should have a pack of "various aquatic bulbs" the onion plant bulb looks like, well.. an onion. all the other bulbs will just grow mold and never sprout . They were 3.99 a pack but if you pick out the right one you should get 2-3 onion plant bulbs. Mine have grown from a bulb to a 3" plant in like 2 weeks.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store