2 Brand New in wrapper Perfecto 220 gal w/stands

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie_hippie_2

AC Members
Sep 17, 2006
Wisconsin USA
www.myspace.com
Rallysman said:
I'm not saying yours in unreasonable.
My price was factory direct price.....which I should have mentioned.
all of that brand new is a good deal.

I didn't intend to **** in your cheerios.
How very graphic...

zoo york 207

Cichla Fever!!!
Sep 16, 2006
Maryland
WilliamG said:
Like I said,show ME where you can get that? I am sure someone has gotten a Ferrari for $500 some where,BUT what is the average retail price you will pay for what I have???? I know what stores sell 220's for and my price isnt unreasonable.
it is high i can buy a 210 for $690 with everything you have.

WilliamG

AC Members
Feb 7, 2005
Springdale MD
I am not here to go back and forth over who can get what ,for cheaper where.I stated what I have,that is my firm price.You want to buy it ,let me know.You don't want it,keep it moving.

fish_freak

Retired Mod
Feb 15, 2002
Great Barrington, MA
Wow I wish I new where you guys get your tanks. That is a good deal up here in CT but im not looking for anything that big. A 240 gallon on glasscages is 640 just for the tand and they tend to be the cheapest around. The LFS around me with the cheapest tank's is 520 for a 90 gallon combo and he only has 5% markup. Seems reasonable to me.

llamabob

AC Members
Dec 14, 2006
www.myspace.com
Holy cow where do you guys get your tanks?

Only thing near me is a newly opened Petco that wants $220 for a 80g tank only. Nothing included.

The LFS is even higher prices.

Ghost_knife

AC Members
Nov 17, 2005
220G here would run me 650.00 not withshipping. your prices are again too high, perhaps you should lookinto selling your tanks locally

dodgefreak8

AC Members
Sep 3, 2005
you guys are being stupid. This is a good deal. I guarantee you can't buy a 220 perfecto tank, stand, lights and glass tops with a fluval fx5 for under $1000.00 brand new. First off perfecto tanks are optic grade glass you won't find one for under $600.00. These are glass not that crappy CHEAP acrylic. you all have to compare apples to apples here. Instead of giving this guy a hard time buy your **** tank somewhere else!! and Ghost_Knife as a moderator I wouldn't try steering someone to sell the items somewhere other than your site and read the full thread. $650.00 for a tank now add stand, lights, tops, and filter. $1000.00 don't sound to bad does it!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store