FS 2 large tanks Northeast, GA pick-up

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan R

AC Members
Jul 9, 2008
Northeast Georgia
I have a 100 gallon with stand and canopy and a 220 gallon with 6 drilled holes and 2 overflow boxes. Also with a stand and canopy. Specific location is Bowersville, GA 30516

Not much to say about the 100. The only thing is the silicon looks extra wide. Kinda odd looking, but doesn't leak. May want to reseal it for no other reason that cosmetic appearance.

The 220 is in good shape. Mild abrasive scratches on inside glass. Looks like someone tried to scrub it with a rough scrubby pad. It doesn't leak, but the silicon will need to be replaced soon.
The stand and canopy are sturdy, but rough looking. For cosmetics it will need to be recovered with whatever one desires. Paneling, another faux marble, tile, etc.
I also have about 200 lbs of black gravel that can go with it.

I prefer you pick up, but I can transport within a reasonable distance. On the 220, you and 3-4 of your largest friends will have to be present to help me load and then off load. It weighs about 400 lbs empty.

I am asking $500 for the 220 and $250 for the 100. Price is negotiable. Please contact me by email houseofrussell@gmail.com with any questions. I can respond from my cell and makes communication much faster that way.

These pictures are old, but the tanks are not in a set up position to get good photos.

The 220 The side panel is removable for easier sump access. The background is painted black now.

The 100. It's empty now obviously. Funny thing, I still to this day have not gotten around to painting the canopy to match. I can though if the unmatching canopy would be a deal breaker.

Thank you for taking the time to read my ad.

Last edited:

Wycco

Eat more pine trees
Apr 19, 2009
34^N 81^W
Real Name
Kim Jong Il
Tempting... but my wife would kill me! :(

Alan R

AC Members
Jul 9, 2008
Northeast Georgia
SOLD

Thank you to all who contacted me with interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store