20H FBT Paludarium

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

matt12

AC Members
Jul 1, 2009
looks like a good start. keep us posted with pics!!!

Ravyk

AC Members
Aug 12, 2008
Awesome! Did you make the background? If you did what did you use to make it looks so natural?

ARod

AC Members
Jun 30, 2007
St. Louis, MO
I made the background. It is composed of a layer of silicone, great stuff foam, another layer of silicone, and a mix of organic soil, coco fiber, and gravel.

Aqua Jon

Registered Member
Jun 1, 2010
I made the background. It is composed of a layer of silicone, great stuff foam, another layer of silicone, and a mix of organic soil, coco fiber, and gravel.

Mind giving a how to? or pointing me in the direction of your inspiration. I have a 20 gallon sitting outside gathering dust and would love to make it a paludarium, plus the wife is on board enthusiastically :D

calivivarium1

Finished the fight
May 5, 2008
Fresno, California
Mind giving a how to? or pointing me in the direction of your inspiration. I have a 20 gallon sitting outside gathering dust and would love to make it a paludarium, plus the wife is on board enthusiastically :D
Its really easy... check out my 70gal thread or google coconut fiber backgrounds.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store