210G stock ideas

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

bdobosz

Jan 2, 2005
I have a 210G that has been up and running for 5 years now. Most of the fish currently in the tank are 5+ years old and as some have died over the years I have not restocked them. A very busy schedule the last few years unfortunately put my hobby on the backburner and other than feeding and cleaning the tank I haven’t really had the time to enjoy it. That has changed now and I am looking to re-energize the tank a bit. All of my current fish are listed below. Originally, I had a few more Angels and Sharks to build out the school but over the years some have died. Right now all of the fish are very peaceful together so I have been a little hesitant to disrupt the balance. I am looking for some ideas on what to possibly restock. The only fish I would not like to add is more Bala Sharks. Their skittish nature becomes a little disruptive once they are bigger and it makes it difficult to keep plants and heaters held down when they go darting by. I also would prefer not to have any fish they require live food. Other than that I am open to most anything.

Thanks for the help!!

2 – 8” Bala Sharks
1 - 14” Pleco
1 – 5” Angel
1 – 3” Gourami
14 – 1” Cory’s
2 – 4” Clown Loaches

:huh::goldfish::goldfish::goldfish:

chadly831

chadly
May 13, 2007
massachusetts
i would make your tank into a sick cichlid tank. you could do a rock cave, use some pvc to make some caves. black sand for bottom. that would look great. or you could switch to salt water tank if you have the money..

Taysius

Research first, buy later.
Nov 10, 2009
Indiana
Real Name
Jennifer
Adding to what you already have...maybe a school of rainbow fish? Or congo tetras? You'll have to forgive me as I don't really know what is compatible with your Bala Sharks. I don't know a lot about them. I do think that a group of larger schooling fish would look nice. The bright rainbows especially.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store