21st in 8 more days.....

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
I said Nova, not supernova. You're twisting my words an we haven't even started a mafia game yet lol. While the sun is not large enough to sustain a supernova, it will, after becoming a red giant, disperse most of its gasses into the space around it. That is what I am referring to when I say 'nova'.
Ahh, my bad. I read it wrong.

I retract my vote to lynch FF.

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
how can you say i am not? when i clearly study these sort of stuff?
Because you spout nonsense from sources which are easily falsified. http://www.universetoday.com/14486/2012-no-planet-x/

You refuse to look at evidence which opposes your viewpoint. There are piles and piles of scientific documents that refute nearly every claim you've made in these kinds of threads.

You don't study anything, you read headlines and repost them as if you had. If you had read the editorial you posted, why did you say it was from NASA when 'NASA' never appeared in the article. You have no idea what you post. You've claimed non-scientifc nonsense such as humans are not primates, evolution isn't happening, theory means opinion. Those are all paraphrases of things you've posted on these very forums. You don't have even a rudimentary idea of what science is, you can't possibly be a science nerd. I stand by my claim.

edit: I don't mean to come off as combative, I think I'd very much enjoy having a beer with you.

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
i dont go by what the *media* says, they falsified ALOT of crap.. and nasa discounting dec 21st, of course... they dont speak the truth half the time...... ugh. nasa-Never A Straight Answer.......

Khemul

Sea Bunny
Oct 14, 2010
South Florida
i dont go by what the *media* says, they falsified ALOT of crap.. and nasa discounting dec 21st, of course... they dont speak the truth half the time...... ugh. nasa-Never A Straight Answer.......
I always did like this form logic.

One would think this stance would make it impossible for a person to link to any source from anywhere. After all, if you can't trust the big sources how can you trust the little sources, or any sources at all really. If you don't trust the 'trustworthy' sources because they falsify stuff, then nothing is really trustworthy in the slightest.

But time and time again, across the world, people manage to do it. I'm sure if I weren't so lazy I could come up with a fun psych theory on it... :laugh:

Star_Rider

AC Moderators
Dec 21, 2005
Spanaway, Wa.
Real Name
Ed
:popcorn::popcorn:
this is amusing or at the very least entertaining

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
well people are talking about a planet being seen dec 21st.. its spreading fast, my town knows about it, and now its getting around other towns...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store