"24"

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

GREENFEATHER

AC Members
Dec 19, 2008
Maryland
I hope this season is better than the last 2, they've gotten so far away from believable that we stopped watching it mid season.

abi88

Unknown species
Sep 8, 2008
---ish,Wa
www.myspace.com

Eddiecorrea

War kitty! God hates cats!
Nov 2, 2008
Whitefish Montana
Lost and Heroes are sooooooooo dumb. 24 FTW. Over the past month I have watched all 6 Seasons. I finished last night with the 2hr movie teaser from this year. Im now ready for Season 7 of some Jack Bauer!

Madcrawdad

The ONLY AC Mafia
Dec 29, 2006
Chicagoland
Looks like Tony 'The Sweet Potatuh' Almeda is back this season. Hopefully it's a good one, as I wasn't overly impressed with the '24: Redemption' movie that they aired a couple of months ago.

I'm really looking forward to hearing Jack scream '**** It!' every time a witness who can crack the case gets killed, though. As long as they don't bring his daughter Kim back, I'm good. Couldn't stand listening to Jack calling her 'sweetheart' on the phone every episode, as she stumbled through stupid situation after stupid situation for 3 seasons.

Eddiecorrea

Nov 2, 2008
Whitefish Montana
Every season has been amazing in 24. All scenarios are plausible. And I hope Kim and Audre come back. They were both hot. lol

FISHSHROD

FI double SH ROD
Aug 18, 2005
Pompano Beach,Fl.
Real Name
Mark
Yeah, bring on the GIRLS !!!!! :perv: I'm ready for 2 more hours tonight :evil_lol:

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
I haven't watched 24 since the start of the 3rd season, at least I think it was the 3rd. I just got tired of the BS, I know its all supposed be happen in 24 hrs but to think he could drive from 1 side of LA to the other in 6 minutes, eh.

I watched last nights 2 hr premiere and liked it. I'll watch it tonight too.

Might be hooked again, might decide I'd rather watch House as it starts on Mondays next week. I'd dvr one just I always forget that I did it and it sits there for months.

FISHSHROD

FI double SH ROD
Aug 18, 2005
Pompano Beach,Fl.
Real Name
Mark
I haven't watched 24 since the start of the 3rd season, at least I think it was the 3rd. I just got tired of the BS, I know its all supposed be happen in 24 hrs but to think he could drive from 1 side of LA to the other in 6 minutes, eh.

I watched last nights 2 hr premiere and liked it. I'll watch it tonight too.

Might be hooked again, might decide I'd rather watch House as it starts on Mondays next week. I'd dvr one just I always forget that I did it and it sits there for months.
For me it's nice to be able to get lost into the episode and forget my daily routine. Any show is going to have it's glitches. I'll be watching to see if and how many times Bauer says dam it:)

I gave "LOST" a try when it first came on but it didn't hold me .
Right now I finally have 3 shows that got me hooked, "24","FRINGE", and "SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES".:headbang2:

Eddiecorrea

Nov 2, 2008
Whitefish Montana
If you think 24 is a gimmick because they travel somewhere in 6 mins look at Lost and Heroes.

.... and on the seventh day Jack Bauer said, "I'll take it from here."

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store