250G March 2007 Update - LOAD WARNING

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

gretchenellie

AC Members
Mar 12, 2007
those are some beautiful fish.. that must be something to sit there and just watch them, better than t.v !! lol

uacich12

AC Members
Mar 6, 2007
TX
From where?

Yes it is and I see it everyday :dance:
So from where did your tank come to arrive here as it is & seeing it everyday? What did you keep prior to these beauties, how long has this tank been up running & does packing the tank like yours help w/ these fish for any particular reason other than you can? LOL. They're really beautifully exciting:) Oh & WOW

Last edited:

MightyWarMonger

I probably alredy hate you !!!
Mar 18, 2007
Maryland
awsome tank nice pics I bet it cost a small fortune to feed all those guys. Oh and can I go fishing in you're tank:) JK

The TRUST

Powered by Cichla!
So from where did your tank come to arrive here as it is & seeing it everyday? What did you keep prior to these beauties, how long has this tank been up running & does packing the tank like yours help w/ these fish for any particular reason other than you can? LOL. They're really beautifully exciting:) Oh & WOW
I've kept many different kinds of monster predatory fish in there too many to mention. The tank has been up and running for a couple of years now. As for packing the tank, It's just me. I like seeing the tank packed with fish. But packing the tank does have the benefit of spreading out the aggression between fish as predtaory fish tend to sometimes get aggressive so if there are a lot of fish in there, it helps spread it out so no one particular fish is picked on.

awsome tank nice pics I bet it cost a small fortune to feed all those guys. Oh and can I go fishing in you're tank:) JK

Thanks! It can cost a fortune to feed but I have learned to use cheaper alternatives and the fish do fine.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store