29g Planted

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ROYWS3

AC Members
Aug 29, 2000
North-Central PA
Real Name
Roy
It's okay . . . adding fish early on in a planted tank is okay -- planted tanks are much more forgiving. The fish will produce ammonia and the plants will gobble it up - no worries

jasonfishaddict

AC Members
Jun 18, 2010
I live in King William county Virginia, USA
Real Name
Jason
I'll keep a close eye on them.
I found a piece of driftwood in my box o' aquarium stuff I'd purchased a couple if years ago. I'm soaking it now and plan to attach some Java Fern to it for my centerpiece. I also found some lava rocks I can attach Anubias to. I may try to find some foreground plants to completely cover the bottom; I haven't decided yet.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

tbsused0327

AC Members
Jun 28, 2010
I CAN'T STAND IT! Tank looks empty without fish so . . . I tested the water and everything reads 0. I took a bag of ceramic rings from another canister I had running and put it in the SunSun 2 weeks ago. I did add more Bacopa and some Java Fern from another tank; the fish, 2 Platies, also came from the same tank. I haven't given up on the Planted Tank idea, I guess I'm a true fish geek.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
What kind of heater is that?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store