3 Cories down 1 to go...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Michwol42795

CanTANKerous
Dec 28, 2009
Chattanooga, TN
Sorry about that. No I do not pour the bag water into the tank! lol

So yeah, the last one passed away and I am left with no cories one again...

Gotta keep a sharp eye out I guess...
Yup, getting bad stock is frustrating, but it happens all too often :(.

naturelady

AC Members
Jan 29, 2010
WI
Bummer. I am guessing that the problem with my cories is most likely bad stock then, too?

My fish:
Bought 6 habrosus cories from the LFS. The two smallest are very quiet, mostly just lay on the bottom, not very active. I know the LFS had them for almost a week before I bought them. I drip-acclimated them over 2 hours, although they did get some temperature shock because I didn't realize I overheated the bucket they were in about 8 degrees warmer than the tank. (oops!) My water was all zero for nitrites, nitrates, and ammonia when I tested. The water should be similar to the LFS because I know they use 50% tap 50% RO and that's what I do too. I've had them for 5 days now. Four are doing great, but two prefer to imitate gravel than act like cories :(

Michwol42795

CanTANKerous
Dec 28, 2009
Chattanooga, TN
There probably isn't anything wrong, as long as you don't notice any added worrisome signs. Some corys are just lazy :p. It may improve over time, it could still be adjusting.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store