3 Gallon JBJ Picotope; The Beginnings

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Conski

AC Members
May 8, 2009
yea whats the alk at?

wobbz

AC Members
Nov 14, 2008
Have a few updates... It's been about 2 weeks so I thought I'd post. I added 3 corals, some green zoas, some sort of zoa rock and a GSP. The GSP is filling in nicely and I really enjoy it, it is a beautiful coral. The last pictures are of a hitchiker that's been in my tank since about the 4th day of setting it up? What is it exactly? Should it stay or should it go?

mstrpln03

AC Members
Nov 17, 2008
New Jersey USA
The 4th picture looks like a feather duster worm and it can stay. If you have one you'l probably have more over time and they're cool. They filter feed and help keep the water clean. I would probably add some mushrooms. There are a lot of cool LPS corals you could get away with. I would probably go with one Firefish Goby as the only fish. The LPS would benefit from the addition of a fish as they like the water a little dirty. They'll feed on detritus.

Ace25

www.centralcoastreefclub. com
Oct 3, 2005
www.centralcoastreefclub.com
From the looks/location of yours the easiest option I would try is take some tweezers and grab it by the base and yank it out. They sting other corals and multiply pretty quickly if left alone so it is best to remove them.

If you can easily take that rock out you can scrub it off with a toothbrush.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store