3 plecos dead for no real reason

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

fire frenzy

AC Members
May 11, 2009
vancouver island
i havent ever paid that much attention to air bubbles in the gravel but ill be sure to keep an eye out for that. i syphon the gravel dont really stir it much unless im looking for a eel so i dont suck them up. ill be sure to watch for that next time i change my tank in a week or so

fire frenzy

AC Members
May 11, 2009
vancouver island
so were moving plec back to his 30g hes not looking too healthy. still no sign of disease. hes just getting discoloured turning dark tho? hes still eating put some cucumber in the tank for him and he ate a bunch of that before returning to the glass. he seems a lil skinny but its not even been 2 days? we have one of our local fish stores whos on the hunt to help us figure this out as well as a friend whos hard into the hobby. going to be going in to get my water tested i think im gonna see if they can test my phosphate levels as well. and on friday i think ill just buy a master test kit so i dont have to run to the lfs everytime i want to get my readings. all the other fish still look great and are even being more active in the last few days especially the eels who have all warmed up to hand feeding its a very exciting time i just wish we could figure out this pleco issue before I give up on plecos in this tank. i may jst buy a new filter as well not sure tho still contimplating as that is alot of money to replace one that seems to be working fine.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store