300 Gallon Full Tank Shot

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

JK47

VERITAS A?QUITAS
Sep 1, 2008
Vancouver, WA
Real Name
Justin
Nice tanks Justin!
Thanks Ricky!

Really gorgeous fish! Loving the 120 as well! The juxtaposition of the real driftwood and those backgrounds makes for a really great effect!
Thanks :D I was going for depth on that 120 gallon so I am glad to hear it's working. Thanks for the kind words!

Both tanks are beautiful. I like the lighting on the 300. I bet the fish like the privacy it provides.

I have the FX5 on my 100 gallon. It's a real work horse.
Thanks girl! The lighting is my favorite thing about this tank. It is in the garage and you should see the cars slow down to see what it is at night when the door is open. I love the FX5 too, this tank has 3 now.

Great looking tank!!
Thanks Chris!

That 120 looks better and better!
Thanks Bob! Wait until I get started on the 600g ;) I'll make sure I get pics up of that build.

AWESOME!!!

That female wolf cichlid looks so tiny next to him. lol

I see little baby wolf cichlids in that last picture. : ) ( that is alot of future monsters ... lol)
Thanks! Yeah they have about 200 that grow out well every other month. I trade them to my LFS for free massivore and Prime. They pay for themselves lol..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store