33 gallon build/log thread!!!!!!!!!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

wantvws

AC Members
Jul 15, 2007
Waynesboro, VA
Hi Shane...glad to hear your tank is coming along nicely. I have to say that the false perc clowns get my vote (but I really don't have any experience with any others) for the friendliest.
*cough*...pics...*cough*....
Robbie

guppy1

Aquaria Central Supporter! Are You?
Mar 11, 2005
New York
all right, i cant believe i cannot find time to get pics, well i guess right now is a perfect time to get pics, so i am taking pics right know and should have them up by tonight for sure, sorry everyone, just been soooooooooooo busy, but my tank is coming along nicely, all my rock was white, and know i am starting to get purple on it everywhere and some reall shiny green, it will be hard to see in the pics couse i just noticed it and there is not that much, but you mnight be able to see a lil bit, sry for the delay, pics here in approx 4hrs!
thanks,
Shane

guppy1

Mar 11, 2005
New York
ok, well i finally got the pics, and i think my tank is going threw a "grouth spert" lol, it has alot more purple in the rocks than in these pics, and i took these pic almost 2 days ago, but anyway, here are just a few quick shots;), let me know what ya think, o and the water level was pretty low there, but today i added three more gallons and i will take 1 or more pics before i go to bed and post it so you can see the difference! and yes i have yet to get another power head so the tank looks unlevel, but it is just the power head pushing the water up! ok enough talk, heres the pics!!!

newestfullT.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

wantvws

AC Members
Jul 15, 2007
Waynesboro, VA
Very cool...how do you like the pajama cardinal?
Robbie

guppy1

Mar 11, 2005
New York
the cardinal is a great fish, i like it alot, it is a very peacful fish and moves slow threw the tank, but if it gets spooked it darts so fast you cant even see where it goes, but then after a second it comes out and swims around and i watch it and it is so cool, i cant wait to add my clowns, i think i might get them next!!
Shane

guppy1

Mar 11, 2005
New York
nycsicktank, i have yet to find a auto top off unit, so i was wondering if you have one for me to buy from you, ;), also i went to the pet shop yesterdad and bought 1 hermit crab, (he is very active and not shy at all), and i bought 1 occelaris clown, i love the clown, he is the star of the tank right now, he is active and paces back and forth when i go up to the tank, the petshop said he was tank raised and i can tell couse he is not a hider, i also bout some mysis shrimp, it was 14.98 compared 4.98 wich is the brine shrimp and it has 4.6% protien, and the mysis has 65.5% protien, so i bought some mysis and i threw some in the tank and the fish went nuts for it, lol, well i have put a blue backround on the tanks so it looks really good right know, and my skimmer is not running becouse it starting blowing out so much micro bubbles, maybe i have to clean it but not sure, i will have pics up tomarrow night,
thanks,
Shane

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store